CrazyEngineers Turns 10 Today

It's November 26th, and CrazyEngineers has turned 10 today. Looking back, it feels like time's traveled 10x the speed and everything has happened just about yesterday. Together, we have achieved a lot - we're not only become a well known brand among our engineering fraternity spread across the globe but also, a place engineers have faith and trust in. But we're just getting started; there's a lot more to do.

For the past ~4 years, we've been madly chasing a dream; to grow CrazyEngineers from an online community to an ecosystem for engineers. I say madly, because had we not been mad about bringing it to reality - we'd have given up on it long ago. What we thought would take weeks got spanned to months and then got delayed into years.

birthday-logo โ€‹

I wish I could be more specific at this point; but I promise that we've made lot of progress and once we're ready to reveal - you'll fall in love with it.

We have also began expanding our blogging team. While our previous attempts at recruiting would attract only a limited number of applications; this time we got several hundreds of applicants and surprisingly most of them were GOOD! Short-listing the potential recruits, scheduling and conducting interviews totally broke our time-table, leaving us no time to think about organising celebrations for our tenth birthday.

...all that is a positive news. CrazyEngineers is growing and we'll celebrate; maybe at a later point in time. We take your support for granted. CrazyEngineers exists because of you.

Wishing all our fellow CEans a very happy 'CrazyEngineers Day'! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I just saw it was your bday on fb and realized today is also Crazy Engineers Day. Happy bday and happy 10th anniversary! Have fun! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Happy CrazyEngineers Day ! It's really great to be part of CE !๐Ÿ˜
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Happy Crazy Engineers day.. Glad to be part of CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Happy Birthday CE and happy Birthday Biggie.

and trust me we are waiting , reveal it soon.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy Birthday CrazyEngineers and Biggie!
    Hoping to encourage and work with the new talent in the coming days.
  • Rahul Gupta
    Rahul Gupta
    Happy Birthday CrazyEngineers
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Happy birthday to CE and #-Link-Snipped-#. Always awesome to be a part of the community!
  • Achyuta Nand Chand
    Achyuta Nand Chand
    ๐ŸŽ‰
    #include
    #include
    main()
    {
    Int today= birthday, cake, music,parties,masti, happiness;
    While(today==birthday)
    {
    cake++;
    parties++;
    music++;
    masti++;
    happines++;
    }
    printf("\nHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CE!")

return home;

}
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Have a blast craziers!!!!
    Happy Crazyengineer Day!!!
  • Mrunal Pendharkar
    Mrunal Pendharkar
    Happy CrazyEngineer's Day! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    Happy B'day CEans ๐ŸŽ‰

And happy B'day the good admin ๐Ÿ˜

Wishing everyone all prosperity and awesomeness ahead!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Belated Happy B'day #-Link-Snipped-# and CE.
    Enjoy the year ahead !!
  • she5ik
    she5ik
    Proud to be an Engineer and happy to be part of CrAzY EnGiNeErS ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Bleated birth day wishes to CE.๐ŸŽ‰
    Proud be be a Crazy Engineer and CEan
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Congrats to Biggie & the CE team for the 10th year milestone!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Congrats to Biggie & the CE team for the 10th year milestone!
    Thanks. You know that we miss you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i had complete my graduation on branch ece with less than 6.00cgpa , and i m having intrest on Embedded System.pls help me to know what to do next for...
Hai everyone, I plan to buy a new laptop. Which brand is best Dell or HP? configuration: Processor: Intel i5 5th gen, Platform:Any Windows Ram:8GB Graphics card:2GB Hard disk:1TB High...
The Strategic Force Command (SFC) has conducted the trial of Prithvi-II, India's nuclear capable missile. The missile was fired using a mobile launcher from the complex-3 area of the Integrated...
Hello everyone I had done polytechnical diploma in Computer engg. with 72% & Graduation.Now doing job as Seo executive in a travel company & pursuing MCA.. I am always interested...
Attention DIY enthusiasts, the makers of your favourite microcomputer have launched a new one that costs just a fraction of the original Raspberry Pi. Meet the Raspberry Pi Zero that...