CrazyEngineers Project Word Quiz Launched!

We have launched the 'Word Quiz' Project.

You can access it here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Take the quiz and don't forget to leave your comments here.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    ๐Ÿ˜€ great job AKD, ET and Nion

PS: I took it and scored an 130? :-s
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Good Job done...

I got 120 in miscellaneous ๐Ÿ˜€

-CB
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great to know you liked it.
    We all want to know feedback from all CEans.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I Scored 50 points,

Good job AKD,ET and Nion.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Did anyone try 40 words from all letters?
    Do post your scores here.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome ๐Ÿ˜€
    Well done ET, AKD, NION ๐Ÿ‘ You have done a Great job ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Excellent Job ๐Ÿ˜€
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    Great work AKD,ET,NION.......
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CREDITS:

CEan- Eternal Thinker: Development
    CEan- Nion: Database

Both of them have rocked it all. ๐Ÿ˜
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Awesome Job!
    AKD, ET, Nion. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Scored 190 in 'A' (40 Qs)
    Scored 170 in '!' (40 Qs)
    Scored 50 in 'W-Z' (15 Qs)
    Scored 170 in 'D' (40 Qs)
    Scored 130 in 'F' (40 Qs)
    Scored 170 in 'P' (40 Qs)
    Scored 90 in 'I' (40Qs)

What about the answers??? Will we get them too???
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    really very nice....excellent application developed by our 3 CEeans....
    this is really very helpful...i took quiz on miscellaneous,A and B but couldnt make a good score...
    i really liked it....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @anoop: What kind of answers do you suggest?

@ET: Are you reading? It would be great to have your input here. You seem to have gone underground.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    AbraKaDabra
    @anoop: What kind of answers do you suggest?

@ET: Are you reading? It would be great to have your input here. You seem to have gone underground.
    @AKD: Sure the application is good, but the fact is there is no time for learning these words and their usages (isn't that what the Quiz is all about - Gaining Vocabulary Skills?? It's not possible in 25 or 30 seconds). So i suggest to provide the right answers at the end of each quiz for all the Questions.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We aimed that students use it just to test how many words they have mastered.
    If one doesn't get a good score, he/she can go back & re-read the words.

Still, it's a good suggestion. ๐Ÿ˜€ Let's see.
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    ~ @AKD, I did go underground for a bit due to some chores!
    CEans, it's nice to see that you have tried and liked the game. This is true work satisfaction ๐Ÿ˜€

~ @anoop
    Your suggestion was an expected one. People have different ways of learning and some would actually prefer having the word meanings in the end.

Another thing is that the words and options are hand-picked with care, as Biggie says in the announcement. We expect people to sharpen also their intuition about words ๐Ÿ˜€
    This aspect might be more or less nullified if we're to show the meanings directly, I suppose.

Awaiting more responses on the same!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    eternalthinker
    ~ @AKD, I did go underground for a bit due to some chores!
    CEans, it's nice to see that you have tried and liked the game. This is true work satisfaction ๐Ÿ˜€

~ @anoop
    Your suggestion was an expected one. People have different ways of learning and some would actually prefer having the word meanings in the end.

Another thing is that the words and options are hand-picked with care, as Biggie says in the announcement. We expect people to sharpen also their intuition about words ๐Ÿ˜€
    This aspect might be more or less nullified if we're to show the meanings directly, I suppose.

Awaiting more responses on the same!
    It's the most basic suggestion that anyone could ask at the end of a quiz.

We don't have to provide the word meanings at the end of each questionnaire, rather just link the word to the correct synonym or associated phrase (as shown on the questionnaire).

The fact is that you can get more familiar to not just one word, but rather 2 words, by looking at it (atleast) at the end of the quiz.

Otherwise, it's hard to remember the words (hardly any) at the end of the quiz as each word stays on for about 25 seconds in the mind and the next question pops up.

So this answer section will act as a remainder to the word asked, as well as to the answer, so that the next time a candidate sees the same word in any other question paper, the answer clicks fast on his mind.๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks for the suggestion, Anoop. We really appreciate it.

@CEans: Bring in more suggestions.

It would be nice to know your scores, so that we understand the difficulty level of the test for different people.
  • anurokz
    anurokz
    good job AKD,ET,NION.......!! and thank u all so much for taking the pains to do all this .....
    ๐Ÿ˜€

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like we are going good so far. An appeal to all newbies to try out the game & leave your reviews with us here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Check out the following link CEans:

#-Link-Snipped-#

We are eager to read your comments.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Questions: 25 (Miscellaneous)
    Time : 2.35 mins
    Correct : 23
    Score : 230
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @bioramani: Sir, thats awesome!

Help us share the word quiz with all : #-Link-Snipped-#

Use facebook comments on that page, to say that you like it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys....is it true that standing below the power line is dangerous??people say that due to stray capacitance,we act like a capacitor...it aint a joke right??๐Ÿ˜
how can i make a digital clock using 8051 microcontroller with three displays of seconds, minutes and hours using 7-segment display? Plz give the circuit digram.
Happy Birthday Anoop ๐Ÿ˜€ Wish you a many more happy returns of the day :myparty: ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ Have a rocking year ahead ๐Ÿ˜€
First of all i am happy to be with you all, i am a fourth year electrical engineer , me and my friend are planing to work in a project...
CEan MayurPathak celebrates his 300th Birthday today ๐Ÿ˜ . Wishing Mayur a very happy and prosperous birthday. PS: Hope to see you active on CE.