CrazyEngineers Online Conference Archive

CrazyEngineers conference is our casual online discussion facility for the members with 10+ posts on CE. We're running it as an experiment for about a week or two. This thread will automatically archive the messages posted in conference on daily basis. 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The conference's causing lot of server load. Disabling it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    The conference's causing lot of server load. Disabling it.
    Is there any chance that we can get it back with minimum load on server?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    What is the load caused by? Too many users? Or the conference function itself uses a lot resources?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    What is the load caused by? Too many users? Or the conference function itself uses a lot resources?
    Poorly written software, in-fact. Also introduced usergroups and permissions error. Should be back for another experiment soon. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I created this program, which is later connected to another code to form a software.. Actually, now I want to make my software private. I mean, it must work on...
Rumors are spreading on the Internet that the popular news aggregation website, DIGG (which was the darling of web and publishers in the last decade) has been acquired by meager...
this is AKSHAY FROM SANGLI... NICE FEELING AFTER JOIN WITH THIS GROUP...
Engineering in EXTC from mumbai university. Currently working as team leader
Take your phone to bath room or a beach and it can be its last day as most of the phones are water resistant Gizoo has come up with a...