CrazyEngineers Microjob: [Rs. 1000 Payout] - Start Bidding!

What is a Microjob?

A micro job is a one-time job that you could do and earn money, quickly. There are no long-term commitments and anyone can do it. 

Important: You will have to make a 'bid' and the complete the task in specified time ONLY if you are selected. If you miss the deadline, no money will be transferred to you and the job will be allotted to the second best bidder. 

We're looking to add content useful to engineers in our 'Downloads' web app: #-Link-Snipped-#

Promised Payment: Rs. 1000

What you need to do?

1. Upload material useful to engineers (students or professionals) to Downloads web app along with unique original description about the resource. 
  2. This material (called resources) could be free eBooks, notes, University syllabus, PDFs, tutorials etc. 
  3. You will have to make a bid on how many different resources you can upload, within 24 hours. 
  4. We will announce the selected candidate and they'll have to begin the work in the next 12 hours. They'll have 24 hours to complete the job.
  5. Once the job is completed, we'll verify if the job has been successfully done. 

Sample Uploads:

1. Resume template: #-Link-Snipped-#

2. How to type faster without looking at keyboard: #-Link-Snipped-#

3. CDAC question papers with answers: #-Link-Snipped-#

Your uploaded material could be useful for any professional engineer OR engineering student.

Eligibility

1. Make sure you have a bank account with net-banking enabled because payment will be transferred only via net-banking
  2. Applicant must be a resident of India, above 18 years of age

Bidding: 

Reply below with:

-------------------------

Number of resources that I will upload: [XX]

What kind of material I can upload: [Notes, Syllabus, eBooks, Guides, PDFs etc. - anything that's useful to engineers.

-------------------------

Bidding Deadline: 10:00 PM [27 August, 2018]

How will you get paid?

1. Upon completion of the job, we'll verify your work and approve your payment. 
  2. We'll send you an invoice template; which you will have to fill and send to us
  3. Your payment will be initiated within 48 business hours of receiving the invoice.
  4. If your work does NOT adhere to the promised bid, you will not get paid for the work that you've done. 

If you have questions, ask them below along with your bid.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

======[Sample Bid]======

Number of resources that I will upload: 30

What kind of material I can upload: Tutorial (PDFs) and eBooks for engineers

I can complete this within 24 hours along with unique description for each of the material uploaded. 

• Shivam Sharma
    Shivam Sharma

Number of resources that I will upload: 20

What kind of material I can upload: I have a collection of aptitude test papers and electronics notes and reference books. 

I can complete this in ~ 18-20 hours (definitely less than 24 hours). 

--------------------------------------

How long should be the description of each file?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

The description could be about 40 - 60 words, divided into one or two paragraphs. However, it must be an original description; not copy-pasted from anywhere. 

• Muhammad Aashiqeen
    Muhammad Aashiqeen

I accept the offe

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - You need to BID. All those bids that do not adhere to the format will be deleted. 

• Rimjhim sharma
    Rimjhim sharma

What type of resources I need to upload i mean related to what??

• Preet Maheshwarkar
    Preet Maheshwarkar

----------

No of uploads 30..

I can upload all the pdf written notes for the preparation of GATE aspirants (of all the subjects) and important mathematical formulas that will be very useful for all the competitive exams after engineering .

Time required for completion of job - maximum 24 hrs.

• Manya Arora
    Manya Arora
    1. Is there any other method of payment as my net banking is not active?
  • namita pandey
    namita pandey

Number of resources that I will upload: 50

It will include ebooks, career guidance, notes.

1.Could Ebooks  include any branch of engineering?

I will complete it within 24hrs with description.

• nicole meregildo
    nicole meregildo

I can only join if I'm from India?

• Vishal Borana
    Vishal Borana

No of resources that I will upload: 30 resources

What kind of material I can upload:

Tutorials-pdf, Ebooks for engineers, placement material, CAT material.

• Pooja Salvi
    Pooja Salvi

What type of tasks you provied us can i get any idea or example

• khushboo Singhal
    khushboo Singhal

How can i upload the study material

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# What kind of material you can upload: [Notes, Syllabus, eBooks, Guides, PDFs etc. - anything that's useful to engineers]

#-Link-Snipped-# The process is quite straightforward. You can check the 'Downloads App' here: #-Link-Snipped-#

We can help you understand the process of uploading if you are selected.

#-Link-Snipped-# Did you read the first post? Is anything not understandable there?

#-Link-Snipped-# Yes, for this micro job, it's mandatory that you need to be from India to bid and participate.

#-Link-Snipped-# Yes, sure. We can discuss it with you if net banking is not an option for you at the moment.

• Manya Arora
    Manya Arora

I can upload 20 to 30 post within 24 hours

it will be in pdf format and related to campus recruitment material or prepararion guide or any technology related material

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - please make a concrete bid: Either 20 OR 30. 

• Manya Arora
    Manya Arora

I can uoload 20 posts in a tiMe duration of 24 hours

• Shailesh Alimchandani
    Shailesh Alimchandani

From where are we supposed to get resource material and know whether it is copyright or not? 

• prudhvi raj
    prudhvi raj

i want to apply

• IMDAD MAMUD
    IMDAD MAMUD

Number of resources that I will upload: 12

What kind of material I can upload: Tutorial (PDFs) and eBooks for engineers ,ZIP file

I can complete this within 24 hours along with unique description for each of the material uploaded. 

• Vishal Borana
    Vishal Borana

What after bidding ?

We start uploading?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# After bidding closes at 10:00 PM tonight, we will select one candidate and declare it in this discussion. That person can start uploading files and has to complete it within 24 hours. 

If he/she fails to complete their task, the next person will be contacted. 

Only the person who completes the job of uploading the number of files he/she has committed will take the money. 

• divya teja
    divya teja

number of resources that i'll upload -20

it includes syllabus,pdfs,notes.

i'll complete it in 24hrs.but there's any alternative for net banking?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - you should be able to receive money in your bank account via net-banking. Check with your bank if it's possible. 

We aren't supporting Wallets at this time. However in future, we do consider adding wallet support. 

Net banking is a must for receiving money for this micro-job. 

• Rishikesh Mukhedkar
    Rishikesh Mukhedkar

No of resources that I will upload- 10

It shall include PDFs for entire learning of various softwares highly useful in civil engineering and also certain PDFs that would include basic but important concepts of calculus and trigonometry for engineers.

I shall do this in 24 hours after I m notified.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - It will be your responsibility to check whether the uploaded material is copyrighted or not. Typically; anything that's being sold on Amazon or has copyright mentioned is likely not meant to be distributed. 

On CrazyEngineers, the uploader is responsible for checking the copyright. We typically remove copyrighted material that is reported to us via 'Report' functionality on the 'Downloads Web app'. 

• Rishikesh Mukhedkar
    Rishikesh Mukhedkar

Also I would like to know how do I upload all this stuff if I am selected?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Head over to #-Link-Snipped-# and try uploading a new resource. It's easy; no special instructions are required. 

Make sure that the files being uploaded are < 24 Mb in size. If they are bigger, it's better to zip them and upload. 

Also - each new resource must be uploaded separately. Combining everything into just one zip file and uploading is NOT allowed. 

• Vanessa Marie
    Vanessa Marie

Number of resources that I will upload: 20- 30

What kind of material I can upload: Tutorial (PDFs) and eBooks for engineers

I can complete this within 24 hours along with unique description for each of the material uploaded specifically softwares and web engineers. 

• Mukul Seth
    Mukul Seth

Number of resources that I will upload: 30-40

What kind of material I can upload: Tutorial (PDFs) and eBooks for engineers, notes and old question papers from RVCE

I can complete this within 24 hours along with unique description for each of the material.

• sreeja Devulapelli
    sreeja Devulapelli

What kind of material I can upload: Written notes related to academics and compitative tests related to engineers

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - You need to bid a specific number; not a range. It should either be 30 or 40. 

• Mukul Seth
    Mukul Seth

I can put 40.

• Himanshu Karkhane
    Himanshu Karkhane

What kind of material I can upload:  eBooks, PDFs ,Question Papers,Notes

• Vishal Borana
    Vishal Borana

What kind of material I can upload: Premium CAT Material, Placement Material, Computer Vision, Data Science and Machine  Learning books, Programming Tutorials, Coding Interview Books, Cheatsheets of various technologies, infographics, Engineering syllabus books - multiple streams.

Time Required : Less than 24 hours

• Ishu Dhanraj
    Ishu Dhanraj

What kind of material I can upload: previous year company question papers, resume formats with examples, tips to bag the interview process, verbal and logical company questions with explanation, programming top interview questions, tips to succeed in placements.

• Roshan Poduval
    Roshan Poduval

I will upload 10 beginners programming tutorial PDF(c++,python,SQL,php,JavaScript....)

6 ebooks on 7 sem Extc books (reference type given in Mumbai University syllabus)

6 books related to Gre.

Questions asked in US Visa with pdf

can upload 6 Manhattan gre e-books 

1 Pdf for important links for TOEFL preparation

27 bigbook test series for Gre

• Vishwaraj Khandelwal
    Vishwaraj Khandelwal

Number of resources that I will upload = 50

Material include = Gate preparation material and Subjects PDFs ,E-books for engineering and apptitude.

• Vishwaraj Khandelwal
    Vishwaraj Khandelwal

Also I want to add Chemical in categories.

• Sai Krishna
    Sai Krishna

Number of resources that I will upload: 150

What kind of material I can upload: Syllabus Sheets, PDF's, Study Materials, PPT's, Programs in Computer Science Engineering Subjects, EBooks.

• Rakshitha PR
    Rakshitha PR

40 uploads in jus 12 hours. All semesters engineering notes for every subject and reference notes for cat exams 

• Rakshitha PR
    Rakshitha PR

40 uploads in jus 12 hours. All semesters engineering notes for every subject and reference notes for cat exams 

• Rakshitha PR
    Rakshitha PR

40 uploads of e books and text book pdfs, all semesters engineering reference hand written notes as well as pdfs, cat exams reference pdfs in jus 12 hours

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Note: Please mention the actual count that you are comfortable with. If, in any case - you fail to upload the promised number of resources, you will not receive any remuneration. 

Also note that each resource must -

1. Have a proper title that gives the user a clear idea about the resource
    2. Unique, original (non copy-pasted) description of 40-60 words

Please bid carefully. Thanks! 

NOTE: Bidding closes at 10:00 PM (IST). Any bids posted after 10:00 PM will not be considered. 

• Roshan Poduval
    Roshan Poduval

Most of my ebooks are 3-4 years back edition type(it might be copyrighted material)....let me know if thats ok....

• pabitra mishra
    pabitra mishra

I can upload pdf files. No. of uploads is around 20.

• Meghal Shivthare
    Meghal Shivthare

How much of resources we need to upload is one concept fine ?!

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - You will have to bid for the number of resources you can upload, while sticking to the rules (refer to the first post in on this page). 

• Meghal Shivthare
    Meghal Shivthare

#-Link-Snipped-# what's the latest count as per that I'll further upload and writing in own words that mean even if it is of 1 or 2 para is it fine?

• RAMESH PANDUGA
    RAMESH PANDUGA

Moving London EBook. I uploaded today.

• Sandesh Yadav
    Sandesh Yadav

I will upload ebook of 2nd & 3rd year EXTC ¬es  of other subjects.I will also cover the important question which appear most of the time in exam. it will be around 20-25 upload.

• Meghal Shivthare
    Meghal Shivthare

Number of resources I can upload 70 

Topics information security , cyber crime, syllabus,java,c++, programming c, and various tools for ethical hacking

Time required : 24 hours

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Thank you for all your bids. The bidding has now officially closed. 

Next Steps:

1. We will pick up one of the bidders who've participated. 

2. We'll declare the name of selected bidder between 10 am - 12 pm

3. The selected bidder will have to accept the job by 2:00 pm; if not, we'll pass on the job to the next bidder (will be announced)

4. The selected bidder will have to start their job as soon as possible and complete the job by 5:00 PM (29 August 2018). 

PS: We are planning to extend the Micro Jobs to add more diverse jobs. Thank you for overwhelming response.

• Anjana Jayakumar
    Anjana Jayakumar

Number of resources that I will upload: 50 

What kind of material I can upload: Syllabus for ECE related subjects, eBooks and the available solution manuals.

Time required: At least 24 hours

• Aasai Alangaram
    Aasai Alangaram

Hi
    Can I upload today(28.08.2018)?

• Aasai Alangaram
    Aasai Alangaram

Ok ,Just now i saw the deadline date
    i missed .

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Update:

We're picking #-Link-Snipped-# ( Vishal Borana ) for the job; Congratulations! 

==Vishal's Winning Bid==

What kind of material I can upload: Premium CAT Material, Placement Material, Computer Vision, Data Science and Machine  Learning books, Programming Tutorials, Coding Interview Books, Cheatsheets of various technologies, infographics, Engineering syllabus books - multiple streams.

====

Next Steps for Vishal (Important) :

1. Please confirm that you are taking this job by 2:00 PM today. If you do not confirm, we'll pick up the next bidder. 

2. You need to finish the job before 5:00 PM tomorrow, which includes -

1. Creating 30 different resources in our Downloads Section
    2. Each resource will have a proper title and an original description comprising of 40 - 60 (no copy-pasting allowed)
    3. Finish the job before 5:00 PM tomorrow ( August 29, 2018 )

Once you've finished the job, we'll verify your work and send you an invoice template; which you will have to sign and send it to us. Your payment will be release to you within 48 business hours of receiving the invoice. 

You will have to acknowledge payment receipt and share your experience of the job - so that others are inspired. 

In case you the job is incomplete or does not adhere to the standards; you will not receive the payment. Next bidder will be selected for the job; who will have to finish the job as per their bid.

Questions or concerns can be posted below. We are available for help through our official support email: hello[at]crazyengineers[dot]com

All the best, Vishal! 

• ROAD RAO
    ROAD RAO

hello guys , can we able to see....what are al the materials , books people uploading , can we able to download and use it? where will be the uploaded library as per the branch and subject wise to see it?

i am interested in this uploading task. i hope  it will be use full to our all engineering guys. good job and nice task ...guys...

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Update:

#-Link-Snipped-# did not confirm the job. Our next pick is #-Link-Snipped-# (Sai Krishna) who posted the following bid 

-----------

Number of resources that I will upload: 150

What kind of material I can upload: Syllabus Sheets, PDF's, Study Materials, PPT's, Programs in Computer Science Engineering Subjects, EBooks.

---------

Next Steps for #-Link-Snipped-#  (Important) :

1. Please confirm that you are taking this job by 6:00 PM today. If you do not confirm, we'll pick up the next bidder. 

2. You need to finish the job before 6:00 PM tomorrow, which includes -

1. Creating 150 different resources in our Downloads Section
    2. Each resource will have a proper title and an original description comprising of 40 - 60 (no copy-pasting allowed)
    3. Finish the job before 9:00 PM tomorrow ( August 29, 2018 )

Once you've finished the job, we'll verify your work and send you an invoice template; which you will have to sign and send it to us. Your payment will be release to you within 48 business hours of receiving the invoice. 

You will have to acknowledge payment receipt and share your experience of the job - so that others are inspired. 

In case you the job is incomplete or does not adhere to the standards; you will not receive the payment. Next bidder will be selected for the job; who will have to finish the job as per their bid.

Questions or concerns can be posted below. We are available for help through our official support email: hello[at]crazyengineers[dot]com

• Sai Krishna
    Sai Krishna

Yes I confirm the job!

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# You may start your job as soon as possible. Head over to Downloads section for the same:#-Link-Snipped-#

Make sure you complete the job of uploading 150 resources before 9:00 PM IST tomorrow. 

NOTE: Each resource will have a proper title and an original description comprising of 40 - 60 (no copy-pasting allowed)

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - If you need any special categories to be added to the 'Downloads', let us know. Thanks. 

• Sai Krishna
    Sai Krishna

OK Sure! Thank You

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - This is the first and last reminder - you must adhere to the set guidelines: -

Each resource will have a proper title and an original description comprising of 40 - 60 (no copy-pasting allowed)

• Abraham Joshua
    Abraham Joshua

Is it only for indians??

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Yes, we do hope to expand MicroJobs to other countries in near future. We'll make an announcement soon. 

• Sai Krishna
    Sai Krishna

Thank you. I received the payment.

• rishbiya abdulgafoor
    rishbiya abdulgafoor

No. Of uploads 10-20

I can upload pdfs notes syllabus..rmelating to betch ece

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am not able to login to my account. i have received a mail from TCS recruitment entry level for account recovery. They have provided a link for the same. ...
The below mentioned concepts gives insight into how to identify the services and their version running on the servers so that it will help in finding the vulnerabilities associated with...
HiCamera-Based Attacks Detection and Prevention Techniques on Android Mobile Phone..I want how this project works in detailed
I am 1st year BE grad aspiring to become a ethical hacker.Pls suggest a learning path from basic to advanced.
i need a  project that is directly related to mechanisation within the agricultural sector