CrazyEngineers Meet In Mumbai - Memories Unlimited

So, on 1st September 2012 - We had an official CE Meet at Barista in Mumbai's Shivaji Park. Four of us CEans - #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# travelled from Pune to Mumbai together in the morning and reached by 1 pm in Mumbai.

After reaching the venue, we settled down at the Coffee Shop and started a series of phone calls with CEans who were willing to attend the meet. Soon after, in came CEan - graphite who kindly helped us print the CEan @eternalthinker's freshly designed mugs as a CE Goodie for everyone.
She carried it to the coffee shop and believe me everyone was super-impressed with the mug.

Later came in CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#, one of the oldest CEans and someone each one of us was looking forward to meet. Unfortunately, there was a poor internet connectivity, and so all we could manage is a video call with #-Link-Snipped-# over the phone.

We discussed about CE and CEans, the enthusiasm everyone feels about the community and what each one of us does both in online and offline world. CEan Godfather shared insights on the ideas that he thinks CE should implement for Electronics and Telecommunication engineers, while CEan-kidakaka had questions about the working, management, tracking and operations of CE (in short behind the scenes).

Over Lattes, Cappuccinos and Mochas, we took a few snaps and retired the meet with thoughts of doing a bigger one the next time. ๐Ÿ˜€ Take a look -

CEan Graphite and CEan LittleNut in jovial mood -

20120901_174224

From Left to Right: CEans Little Nut, Godfather, Graphite, AbraKaDabra and Kidakaka.
(You can see our mugs in this one) -

20120901_174531

CEans - Godfather, Kidakaka and Punch_a_tantra:

20120901-14567

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wish we could chat longer, folks. But looks like you've had a great fun. Looking forward to more on what was discussed. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Some better photos for a closer look at the mugs coming up. ๐Ÿ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-# We are delighted with design and #-Link-Snipped-# thank you for the efforts behind getting them printed well in time. ๐Ÿ‘

You Guys Rock!
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    Thanks akd!
    The print came out quite well. Looking forward to high res pics.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    The meet went awesome it seems. Those mugs indeed look nice.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    finally GF made to one of the meets ๐Ÿ˜›
    nice pics.
    #-Link-Snipped-#: nice job with design!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It was great time with you CEans #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# for the Lift ๐Ÿ˜‰ #-Link-Snipped-# sorry Sirji we can't make it out to visit your shop on that time.

durga
    finally GF made to one of the meets ๐Ÿ˜›
    nice pics.
    #-Link-Snipped-#: nice job with design!!
    Second actually. ๐Ÿ˜€ I was there on CE-Ankleshwar Meet. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Mugs are super nice. Great design #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Sorry I couldn't be there folks, really wanted to. But had too many comics to draw (weekends are the craziest time of my week!)

Good to know you had a good time ๐Ÿ˜€
    Chuck
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Good ๐Ÿ˜€ Any more reviews?
  • graphite
    graphite
    Thank you for your appreciation #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Nice job #-Link-Snipped-# for Mug Design great creativity ๐Ÿ‘
    Had great time with CEans who attended the meet.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    I missed a chance here....
    but great pics.. great spirit
    keep it up.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Dreaming of being a part of CE in a real meet ๐Ÿ˜€
    Superb mug design !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good day to everyone, I'm fresh graduated and would like to ask for someone opinion regarding above issue. Please some one help me for my understanding. Thanks and appreciate for...
My name is jayson parba. . .A com sci student. . . . I'm very thankful of this site because it help me in my programming project, specially to Mr....
Anomymous infiltered into Booz Allen Hamilton consulting firms servers, holding thousands of military emails. It later produced a bill addressed to the company, stating it needed no efforts to break...
hello i am an aerospace student doing my II year B.Tech in Karunya University Coimbatore. Can you please send me some paper presentation topics for my course.Can you please email...
An energetic and young civil engineer striving for new and innovative ideas in construction industry.