CrazyEngineers Meet at Forum Mall, Hosur on Feb 11, 2012

CEans residing in Bangalore can come together on 11th of Feb, 2012. at 6 pm in Forum Mall. Every CE member (and all you unregistered members) can come and meet fellow CEans.

Agenda is flexible and may change on the basis of who all turn up for the event. In general CEans attending will introduce themselves, discuss about their time at CE, share experiences, talk about college/work/current technologies they are reading about or working upon and more.

If you are coming, please press the "Yes Button" above and click post. 👍

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I posted a message, but it didn't show up there. 😔
    "I'm not attending, but I'm very excited about it! 😀"

There could also be a small 15minutes debate on the Agenda.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @All those who are attending: Is there any chance of you people accessing CE through mobile phones/laptops and letting us know what is happening in real time?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    I posted a message, but it didn't show up there. 😔
    "I'm not attending, but I'm very excited about it! 😀"

There could also be a small 15minutes debate on the Agenda.
    I think the message appears only if you say : yes OR may be.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    my work plans changed suddenly, since I will be on second shift (4pm-10pm), I won't be able to make it, I am very sorry .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a simple mathemagic video that teaches you how to remember tables up to 9. I'm sure not many of you remember the tables anyway.
If you’re reading this post using Google Chrome, there’s a high chance that Chrome has updated itself to version 17 silently. The new Chrome makes your web browsing experience faster...
In order to celebrate Sachin's 25 years of association with Boost, Dhanush unveils Sachin Anthem. have anyone listened to it?
All SMS freaks, here is some good news for you! 😁 In response to STATUARY WARNING, a new App has just hit the Android market place which saves you from...
According to All Things D, iPad 3 may launch in the first week of March. There were rumors that the company will hold a launch even around the last week...