CrazyEngineers Is Looking For Hardcore PHP Coders

CEans,

We're looking for hardcore PHP coders who eat, drink, sleep PHP and have proven abilities. There are no restrictions. We've interesting projects and need skilled PHP professionals to work on them.

Quickly write to us at admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com and show us your existing work. If we like your work, we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Questions will be answered through email.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    I like this.
    No criteria.
    You see the Work. 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    I like this.
    No criteria.
    You see the Work. 👍
    That's the only thing that works!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Quickly write to us at admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com and show us your existing work. If we like your work, we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
    Are you looking for only experienced ones? What about freshers?
  • Reya
    Reya
    why freshers should not have done projects while doing engineering? How can we know that the person is skilled in PHP without seeing his existing projects in PHP?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Reya
    why freshers should not have done projects while doing engineering? How can we know that the person is skilled in PHP without seeing his existing projects in PHP?
    Reya, I'm just asking Bigk whether CE needs only experienced(who have done some projects) or even freshers(who haven't made any projects).

And that bolded part is what I want to know 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    A person cannot be considered as skilled just by learning dear. He should have done some projects to become a hardcore PHP coder. His existing work will show his potential to face any challenges.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'd have mentioned qualifications if those really mattered. The thing is, we need coders who can think and code in PHP & have some experience in projects. Engineering students, professionals, doctors, housewives, infants, aliens - just anyone can apply. The only judgement criteria is the work you've done so far.
  • sachin bankar
    sachin bankar
    I have a question bigee. It's not relevant with this topic but question on PHP are not answered in crazyengineers. Please get some moderators who can answer PHP questions.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sachin bankar
    I have a question bigee. It's not relevant with this topic but question on PHP are not answered in crazyengineers. Please get some moderators who can answer PHP questions.
    Usually questions with a proper title are all answered. Which question has not been answered?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Is this job still open?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    goyal420
    Is this job still open?
    Yes, it's open and we've been receiving applications. We'll only respond if we find a suitable application.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys... It happened to hear that, a heat treated component made up of steel(Medium carbon steel for instance) will have a different composition in the core and circumference... It...
Update: The Contest Is Over.​ CEan, I'm sure all of you must have noticed our teasers. We're sure that the curiosity is already building up everywhere. Everyone's guessing! Here's a...
I HAVE DOWNLOADED IDM (INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER) TRAIL VERSION,IT IS EXPIRED NOW.EVEN IF I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD OTHER DOWNLOADER MANAGERS I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD, SO I AM...
Name: ASHISH SHARMA *Engineering Trade: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Location: JODHPUR *Occupation: STUDENT Work Experience: FRESHER *Hobbies & Interests: DESIGNING IN 3D CAD S/W LIKE CREOELEMENTS, CATIA AND AUTOCAD, PLAYING CHESS, LISTENING...
Name: - ASHISH CHAUHAN Engineering Trade:AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING Occupation:STUDENT Hobbies & Interests: EVERYTHING ABOUT AUTOMOBILE, NEW CARS, CRICKET & MUSIC I joined CrazyEngineers because:A GOOD PLATFORM TO LEARN ABOUT CRAZIEST ENGINEERING...