Me too.....
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    We can blog on any topic!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    We can blog on any topic!!!
    As long as its associated with technology/engineering. Details will be discussed with selected candidates.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Maybe, it will help you select if you asked for original posts which are not posted anywhere as material to selecting candidates.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Sir i think i can satisfy only 3 of your expectations.
    # Be passionate about engineering & technology.
    # Have Knowledge of blogging.
    #Have your own opinion about everything.
    What do you think should i apply?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @goyal420: Its difficult to tell. Can you write tech/engineering related posts, reviews et al regularly? If yes, you should apply.

@Kidakaka: That makes sense. I'll update the requirements.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    what is the selection criteria??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The first selection criteria is the article that candidates submit. Second is our email/telephonic conversation with the candidate. Apart from this there isn't any criteria.
  • lila
    lila
    good news Big_K ๐Ÿ˜€

Actually i will go through all the posts of CE regularly, but wont participate due to lack of much knowledge. CE is great. Congrats Big_K.
    And by the way who is the CEan of month April.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great going, everyone ๐Ÿ˜€ We've received very interesting applications so far. Waiting for more so that we can select the best among the best. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    I ve applied too..how will we come to know whether we are selected or not.??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    adinickluv
    I ve applied too..how will we come to know whether we are selected or not.??
    We'll notify all the applicants about the status of their profile.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A note to all applicants:

We are keen on hiring engineering/technology bloggers who can write articles related to engineering, technology, science etc. We'd also want to publish articles on Entrepreneurship. Please make sure that the article you are submitting as a part of job application process is based around these topics.
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Posted on Career. Nice The_Big_K
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Great initiative, Big_K
    This is the giant step towards renovation of CE & starting a knowledge burst. More such professional initiatives are needed to bring it at par to the international level.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Big i Pmed you have a look on it ๐Ÿ˜€
    thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Er.garima singh
    Er.garima singh
    good companies for summer training in mechanical sector?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q:There are 20 pieces of bread to divide among 20 people. A man eats 3 pieces, woman eats 2 pieces and a child eats half piece of bread. Tell the...
Q:Three people picked 65 apples altogether. At the first tree they each picked the same number of apples. At the second tree they each picked 3 times as many as...
iv a bit stuck on this question..if anyone could give me any help it would be much appriciated! ''Calculate the power required to pump 50 metric tonnes of oil per...
CEans, Our CEans advised us to introduce a review section and we listened! Its a great pleasure to launch the all new CE - Reviews section. Through CE Review section,...
CEans, We are happy to introduce CE - Reviews section - a place where everything will be reviewed with an engineering vision ๐Ÿ˜€ Head over to CE - Reviews Discuss...