CrazyEngineers IO Quizzr: 13 August - Top Scorers

Thank you for the tremendous response to the Quizzr - our free quizzing platform for everyone. Following is the list of top scorers of Quizzr's Quiz that took place on August 13 at 9:00 PM (IST).

If you love quizzes, get registered on Quizzr: #-Link-Snipped-#

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 9.09.43 PM
Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 9.10.07 PM

Replies

• Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Quiz was though though...but enjoyed it, hope win next one ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Black Hawk
    Quiz was though though...but enjoyed it, hope win next one ๐Ÿ˜€
    All the best.

IMHO, the questions were easy!
  • Sajan Jose
    Sajan Jose
    Qiz was a wonderful experience for me and I got the 12th place
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The overall turnout for this quiz wasn't great. It looks like the quizzes in the morning had a lot more audience than the ones that happen in the evening.

What's the deal? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mohit Kamra
    Mohit Kamra
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for the tremendous response to the Quizzr - our free quizzing platform for everyone. Following is the list of top scorers of Quizzr's Quiz that took place on August 13 at 9:00 PM (IST).

If you love quizzes, get registered on Quizzr: #-Link-Snipped-#

Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 9.09.43 PM
    Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 9.10.07 PM
    I missed both quizzes on 12th and 13th August ๐Ÿ˜”
    I was desperate to participate but forgot in daily routine. Next time I'll make sure to set an alarm before the quiz starts.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're sorry to hear that you missed the Quiz. We had sent multiple reminders for both of the quizzes.
  • Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Black Hawk
    Quiz was tough though...but enjoyed it, hope win next one ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Next one is coming up on Saturday.. 18th August at 9:00 PM (IST). Do keep check on emails for the announcements and reminders.

If you guys haven't already registered, you can register for next 2 Quizzes here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has come with good initiative. From next month onwards if someone changes the job, his PF account will be automatically transferred to the new...
I would like to develop a webpage and need it with interactive graphs. for example lets just say I need to build a website which displays the temerature of like...
6 Superhero Technologies Made Real
(Saw it on Verdurez)
The Tesla cars are already making a buzz all over the world. But then, there's Lucid - a car developed by a Californian startup by former Tesla and Oracle employees....