CrazyEngineers IO Engineers' Day Mega Quiz - Top Scorers

Today's quiz theme was - Eminent Indian Engineers. We had 15 questions and users had only 20 seconds to answer each question.

Prizes For Top 3 Scorers -
  • Deepak Taneja – Winner – Rs. 1000 Amazon Gift Card
  • Mohammad Raza – 1st Runner Up – Rs. 500 Amazon Gift Card
  • Abhilash – 2nd Runner Up – Rs. 250 Amazon Gift Card
(NOTE: The prizes will be shared with all the 3 winners tomorrow morning.)

LEADERBOARD -

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 9.17.49 PM

Replies

• Syed Mohammed Ali
    Syed Mohammed Ali
    Ankita Katdare
    Today's quiz theme was - Eminent Indian Engineers. We had 15 questions and users had only 20 seconds to answer each question.

Prizes For Top 3 Scorers -
    • Deepak Taneja – Winner – Rs. 1000 Amazon Gift Card
    • Mohammad Raza – 1st Runner Up – Rs. 500 Amazon Gift Card
    • Abhilash – 2nd Runner Up – Rs. 250 Amazon Gift Card
    (NOTE: The prizes will be shared with all the 3 winners tomorrow morning.)

LEADERBOARD -

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 9.17.49 PM
    congratulations to the winners
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations to all the top scorers. As promised, the top 3 scorers will get a special prize from us. 😀

We hope you enjoyed the quiz. Consider becoming a Premium Member of Quizzr! 😀
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    The quizz was very good. however, i am somewhat disappointed with the quizz access issue. When clicking on GO button, it showed 404- page not found. will share the screenshot tommorow morning as i am in office now.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anand Nagda
    The quizz was very good. however, i am somewhat disappointed with the quizz access issue. When clicking on GO button, it showed 404- page not found. will share the screenshot tommorow morning as i am in office now.
    Do you remember the URL?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The prizes have been sent to the top three scorers.

We wish all the Quizzr Fans all the best for the next quiz 😀
  • anithya_2001
    anithya_2001
    Congratulations for all participants
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Congrats to all winners.Roaming around CE after a long time
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you remember the URL?
    yes i had logged in from 30 minutes before and refresh every minute
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anand Nagda
    yes i had logged in from 30 minutes before and refresh every minute
    Not a right way to do. The error appears if you accidentally double-clicked or refreshed any of the questions. If you went to an error page right after clicking on the Go button, it's very likely that your computer clock is not in sync with the Internet time. Have you checked that?
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not a right way to do. The error appears if you accidentally double-clicked or refreshed any of the questions. If you went to an error page right after clicking on the Go button, it's very likely that your computer clock is not in sync with the Internet time. Have you checked that?
    yup. and it was not while ans ques. as soon as the go button appeared,i clicked it and it showed the following error
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Anand Nagda
    yup. and it was not while ans ques. as soon as the go button appeared,i clicked it and it showed the following error
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    as ther
    Anand Nagda
    as their is no option to paste image here, i have shared it one-2-one to you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is a special section where uploads are not allowed. I've already replied to you via private conversation.
  • ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is a special section where uploads are not allowed. I've already replied to you via private conversation.[/QUOTEi this was previously posted before the one-2-one conversation. I think you saw this afterwards

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just got att&t internet with wireless. Now all lights are green except the Ethernet. Now when it's on I can get it all day but I have to catch it...
Quote The A11 Bionic chip inside of the new iPhone X points to Apple's future ambitions for advanced machine learning and augmented reality. End quote Apple's New A11 Chip is...
This is why E Day is celebrated on 15th September:
It’s very hard for pirate websites to get ad revenue because no reputed company wants their adverts on a website that is notorious for hosting illegal downloads. Pirate websites often...
This weekend we came across a new way of earning revenue for websites. The Pirate Bay has put up a JavaScript on their website that allows them to use the...