CrazyEngineers Incorporated!

CEans,

I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has been incorporated as "CrazyEngineers Technologies Private Limited" 😁

CrazyEngineers.com will now be managed by the new company that we've formed 😀 .

What started as a hobby website four years ago in November 2005 has grown enough to be run as an independent business. Incorporation of CE opens many new avenues for us to explore.

I shall function as the CEO of the company. Let's look forward to lot of excitement on CE in coming days.

Your questions/comments/queries in following thread -#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/30589-crazyengineers-incorporated.html
can anyone tell me about how many ways the construction of petrol engine is different from that of CNG engines.....?
Sir / madam, My question is A man walks from a point P to south 40 k.m. reaches point Q, from there he turns to his right and walks 20...
Hey.....guys i have a problem not regarded to compute science,but something related to technology. Actually in my facebook account i used to get updates from my friends about "Farm Ville".One...
CEans, I see lot of interest in organizing a meet in Hyderabad. We've already had a meet in Hyderabad. The last meet was organized by our CEan English_Scared. How many...