CrazyEngineers Hoodie Design Revealed + Pre-Orders Start Today!

CEans,

Few weeks ago, we decided to design and launch the CrazyEngineers T-Shirts and were first two batches were sold out in just few days. A lot of you asked whether we'll ever produce Hoodies; and boy, here we are!

A Brand New Design + 10X the Attitude + 100X Pride To The Wearer

We followed the same, 'ZERO Compromise' policy while picking up our next winning design. The design you are about to see was picked up after rejecting countless designs.

Spoiler: Click To Reveal Hoodie Design

If you want to take a closer look at the design, click on the following button -

Spoiler: The Design
Price & Pre-Ordering:

The price of the hoodie, including shipping & taxes to your door-step is just Rs. 999/-.

VERY IMPORTANT: The CE Hoodies are limited edition. We will run pre-order from today till Monday (15 December, 2014 | 11:00 AM). We need to reach a certain number of pre-orders before we can actually start further processing.
  • If the number of pre-orders is less than our threshold, we will NOT make the hoodies and 100% refund will be issued to all the buyers. Update: 14 December 2014: Click for details -> GREAT NEWS! CrazyEngineers Hoodie Pre-Orders Limit Crossed!.
  • If the number of pre-orders crosses our threshold, we will place an order with the manufacturer and expect to receive the final hoodies by first or second week of January 2015. The hoodies will then be shipped to your address within 24-48 hours.
Ready To Pre-Order?

Start by filling up a simple form:
* #-Link-Snipped-# *

We'll be in touch with you on how to make online payment using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net-Banking. We can also accept direct bank transfers.

Size Chart:

hoodie-s hoodie-m hoodie-l

S ___________ M ____________L

hoodie-xl hoodie-xxl

XL __________ XXL
(Click on each image to enlarge it)
Questions / Doubts - Post them below.

FAQ:

1. Can you add a design at the back or on the sleeve?
Answer: Unfortunately, no. We do this to keep the price of the hoodie under check for everyone.

2. Are these good quality hoodies?
Answer: First, we won't sell or put our logo on anything that won't make us proud. Technically, the hoodies are made from 280 GSM, 100% premium cotton. Typically you'd see similar hoodies sell for Rs. 2000+ in malls. Enuff said?

2. (ಠ_ಠ)
Answer: (ಠ_ಠ)

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Pre-ordered! 👍 And awesome design that is!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice color selection. And one more time BIG 👍 for the design.

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice color selection. And one more time BIG 👍 for the design.

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
    Just a few doubts:-

1. Would you be wearing this with or without a Shirt inside? If it's with a shirt then a center zipper type hoodie would have been cooler.

2. Can't we try a black print on this hoodie / a Black hoodie with white print? Could this grey be a little bit more darker? - (I like darker colors)
  • Aditya Saraf
    Aditya Saraf
    Pre-ordered! Best thing to gift myself this winter!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Superb! Pre-Order requests coming in already.

Link to the Pre-order form in case you missed it:
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Start by filling up a simple form: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a zipless-hoodie and you can wear it without a t-shirt inside. The hoodie with a zip would put restrictions on the design.

The colors are sufficiently dark, I believe. We're keeping the hoodie base color as grey only.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a zipless-hoodie and you can wear it without a t-shirt inside. The hoodie with a zip would put restrictions on the design.

The colors are sufficiently dark, I believe. We're keeping the hoodie base color as grey only.
    Too bad I couldn't find the 'edit' button. After viewing the second spoiler, the color selection is right. 👍

You know what would be cooler, the White area of the logo getting embossed in some sort of thicker way to really highlight the design.😒😒
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Good one...!! Won't be ordering this though.. Good going..!!
    I am getting similar colour zipped hoods from office this time 😀
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    beautiful design and color choice but i would love darker backgrounds. Your price is correct because of good quality but unaffordable for many CEans including me.
    My heart is longing for this hoodie.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    congrats to pre oderers
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are soon reaching the threshold limit we had set and it feels good to know that the CE Hoodies will soon get ready.
    Congratulations to all the engineers who have pre-ordered.

As for me, can't wait anymore to wear this one. 😁
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Ankita Katdare
    We are soon reaching the threshold limit
    Feels great to read this. I'm super excited to grab this customised hoodie.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Will Order soon

Can you please give sizes according standard criteria like 38, 40, 42 ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Itspuneet
    Can you please give sizes according standard criteria like 38, 40, 42 ?
    Those sizes vary with the brand. The images have information about the size in inches, which is more convenient. Do check accordingly. Thanks!
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Ankita Katdare
    Those sizes vary with the brand. The images have information about the size in inches, which is more convenient. Do check accordingly. Thanks!
    Yup ordered M Size.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yogesh Borkar
    Feels great to read this. I'm super excited to grab this customised hoodie.
    Great ! So be ready Store Owner 😉
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    XL on its way.... 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It would be so wonderful to see all these CEans wearing the CE Hoodie.

Deadline is tomorrow 11:00 AM folks. ORDER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    payment done 😀
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Pre-ordered and now payment done. 😎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The pre-orders have stopped 😀 The order will be placed soon.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    What is status ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PuneetVerma
    What is status ?
    We are yet to receive the hoodies. Expecting them in the next 5-6 days.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We are yet to receive the hoodies. Expecting them in the next 5-6 days.
    Okay. So Around 15th Jan, I can expect delivery 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    PuneetVerma
    Okay. So Around 15th Jan, I can expect delivery 😀
    We've been following with the vendor since last week. We will post an update today or tomorrow.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Taiwanese company, which was in a long hibernation, is now back in the Indian smartphone market. The company has launched two new mid-range smartphones, the Liquid E700 and the...
Blackphone, one of the first companies to launch privacy focused smartphones for the public has announced that it will be launching the world’s first privacy focused app store and an...
As the year 2014 comes to an end, various websites are putting together all the memories of the past year in a condensed format. In this thread I shall be...
Technology giant Microsoft Corporation and Accenture have decided to take their long-standing relationship further and make a cross platform cloud service. Accenture Hybrid Cloud Solution for Microsoft Azure will be...
i am writing a piece of code in batch file to check if a drive exist or not here it is ------------------- @Echo off if exist C:\windows ( echo ~%d0...