CrazyEngineers Gets First Ever Doodle!

The CrazyEngineers anniversary week starts in the next ~1.15 hours and boy, our first ever doodle is already live! If you can't see it yet - you need to clear your browser cache and browse a few pages on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope you all like it!

Oh yeah - brace yourself for the awesomeness throughout the week.

PS: There will be giveaways - and those who stay alert all the time will have the chance to win!

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The CrazyEngineers anniversary week starts in the next ~1.15 hours and boy, our first ever doodle is already live! If you can't see it yet - you need to clear your browser cache and browse a few pages on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope you all like it!

Oh yeah - brace yourself for the awesomeness throughout the week.

PS: There will be giveaways - and those who stay alert all the time will have the chance to win!
    Awesome Logo ๐Ÿ˜
    I wish I could've participated ๐Ÿ˜€ Never the less, all the best everyone and enjoy CE Week ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Awesome logo...
    Quick tip to get logo - Just open CE in a new incongnito window ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    CE is seducing me!!!!
    cant wait for first caption contest
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ This is the awesome CrazyEngineers Doodle we all were talking about a few days back. Great to see it go live. The fun begins today.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Amazing doodle. That puts color on CE, CE logo and CEans face. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's the official logo file.
    To celebrate the week, all proud CEans can use it to update their cover photos on Facebook and Twitter!
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž Let the world know what's happening!

PS: I just did. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's the official logo file.
    To celebrate the week, all proud CEans can use it to update their cover photos on Facebook and Twitter!
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž Let the world know what's happening!

PS: I just did. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    You know I was about to do that and I was checking if I can get the bigger image and here you go. Updated Cover Page with CE doodle. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can everyone see the new logo now?
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can everyone see the new logo now?
    Nope
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Vikram S Bargah
    Nope
    Clear your cache and check. It's the same logo in a birthday doodle.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Vikram S Bargah
    Nope
    Here you go #-Link-Snipped-#
    Anoop Kumar
    Quick tip to get logo - Just open CE in a new incongnito window ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When i was go throughing my dad's shine owners manual i came across a passage where they described that if in case alcohol is in petrol, it should match good...
What kind of engineering works need one company that develop very accuracy arm robots except develop engineer in mechanics or develop engineer in control and what these engineers do in...
You have three hours to come up with the best/most craziest caption for the following image to win the prize! โ€‹
Reached $1M USD RealSense challenge with as many as eight entries out of 300 final selected proposals. Vijaykarnataka had a nice write up about the achievement. Sharing with community.
Contify, a curated intelligence platform for delivering the first line of market intelligence to large enterprises around the world, was founded by Mohit Bhakuni in the year 2009. Contify helps...