CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 7 On 11th September (Sunday) at 10:00 am

CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 7 On 11th September (Sunday) at 10:00 am
NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have CE account should register for free - #-Link-Snipped-# . Fake registrations to the test will be deleted.

We are conducting a Free Aptitude Test for CEans.

(The test is ONLY for Registered CE Members)
If you haven't registered yet, click here: #-Link-Snipped-#

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE TEST.

1. The test starts at 10 a.m. (IST) sharp and ends at 11 a.m. (IST).
If you appear late for the exam, no extra time will be given.

1. The test is a mixture of Quantitative ability, English and Logical Reasoning based 40 questions.
  2. Each correct answer has +1 Mark
  3. There will be negative marking. ( - 0.33 For Every Wrong Answer)
  4. Solving all the questions is not mandatory.
  5. You can skip difficult questions and solve the easy ones first.
  6. It is advised to keep pen and paper with you before the test.
  7. Keep only one tab open in the browser for distraction-less paper solving. 😁
All the questions will be discussed in the forum later along with correct solutions.

If you have any doubts, please ask in this thread.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Help us spread the word! Post this test notice of free test on you twitter/FB accounts. You may also share it with your friends through chat or email. We want students in maximum numbers to participate in the test! πŸ˜€

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, ASK HERE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We have got 20 registrations so far. Let us know any suggestions you have.
  • Sudha Warad
    Sudha Warad
    i registered for previous 3 mock tests but i didnt receive the link...b'coz of that i'm nt able to attend the test..plz help me
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We have received your registration, Sudha. You will get the link on your Gmail account by Saturday night.
  • Sudha Warad
    Sudha Warad
    thank you...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoa! Great number of registrations pouring in.
    Let's have a tough competition for the toppers. Bring in all your friends to the test. πŸ˜‰
  • ali_hassan738
    ali_hassan738
    Question

The total time for the Mock test will be?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Question

ali_hassan738
    The total time for the Mock test will be?
    The test starts at 10 a.m. (IST) sharp and ends at 11 a.m. (IST).

πŸ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good response to the test so far. Keep the registrations coming!
  • patil.ashu01
    patil.ashu01
    I hav registered. but i didnt get any link. how wld i cum to know whether i cn really give d mock test??
  • Reya
    Reya
    @patil: The link will be mailed to your id(which was used during registration) on saturday.
  • patil.ashu01
    patil.ashu01
    Thanx a tonπŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    150+ registrations so far. We will close the registrations tomorrow night only. πŸ˜€
    So, hurry up!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @Akd please count me in πŸ˜€
  • Gopal Sharma
    Gopal Sharma
    will it be available to all? I mean separate registration for test is required or forum registration is enough to make you eligible? discussions such as "links will be mailed to your email" make me ask this question.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Gopal: Registrations are closed now. Check the first post.
    If you still need to take the test, PM me your email address.
  • Gopal Sharma
    Gopal Sharma
    would you mind directing me on how to PM here...tried but in vain πŸ˜”
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Gopal: Sure. Go to the top of the page. Click on notifications. Click on Inbox.
    Again click on Inbox in the Right sidebar. Click on send new message. Type the ce-user id, write your data and send.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Links to the test have been sent to all who have registered properly.
    The link will work at 10:00 am sharp on Sunday.
    I will send a reminder tomorrow night to all.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Reminders have been sent too. I am not sure if they have reached all. Hoping to see lots of participants tomorrow.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    5 minutes to go. We will soon be closing this thread.
    You can check the solutions of the test in this section at 11:00 am.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, Let us compile a list of final year project that we have done/doing. We can post a brief description about our project. This will help others and also people...
Oracle Technology Network (OTN) Developer Day - a free developer forum that focus on Java Enterprise Edition 6, and designed to enrich the development experience of enterprise Java developers is...
Hello Everyone I am Animesh i am a crazy electronics and communication engineer for Maharaja Agrasain Institute OF Technology,Rohini , Delhi. Right now i am a second year student.😑 MY...
I am receiving Emails for Free Gift from Bag It Today. This Time I get a mail and gifting me a Watch and i just have to pay Handling Charges....
The Aptitude test paper has various sections like: 1. Verbal Section 2. Analytical Section 3. Reasoning Section Let's share the questions here and try to solve them. Group study! πŸ˜‰