CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 6 On 28th August (Sunday) at 10:00 am

NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have CE account should register for free - #-Link-Snipped-# . Fake registrations to the test will be deleted.

We are conducting a Free Aptitude Test for CEans.

(The test is ONLY for Registered CE Members)

If you haven't registered yet, click here: #-Link-Snipped-#

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE TEST.

1. The test starts at 10 a.m. (IST) sharp and ends at 11 a.m. (IST).
If you appear late for the exam, no extra time will be given.

1. The test is a mixture of Quantitative ability, English and Logical Reasoning based 40 questions.
  2. Each correct answer has +1 Mark
  3. There will be negative marking. ( - 0.33 For Every Wrong Answer)
  4. Solving all the questions is not mandatory.
  5. You can skip difficult questions and solve the easy ones first.
  6. It is advised to keep pen and paper with you before the test.
  7. Keep only one tab open in the browser for distraction-less paper solving. ๐Ÿ˜
All the questions will be discussed in the forum later along with correct solutions.

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you have any doubts, please ask in this thread.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The timing is for sunday morning (since that is convenient to many)
    and the negative marking scheme has been changes. Refer to the first post and ask doubts here if any.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    50 REGISTRATIONS SO FAR!

Do share the link with all your friends and let them take a chance with testing their aptitude.
  • 29.rrohit
    29.rrohit
    whats the benifit of this test??
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    you can analyse your strengths and work on them and develop your aptitude! ๐Ÿ˜€ also you can rank yourself among the other CEans ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Registrations closed. Be on time everyone!
  • 29.rrohit
    29.rrohit
    how to give the test??? i am on line but dont know the procedure. please tell me the procedure ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A best colleges for civil engineering in Kanpur is a Indus Institute of technology & management. This college has choose best students from all area from a test and make...
Wtz mean by spurious response
Hi CEs! how you doing? I Appreciate the great opportunity for letting me to join u. pls i need some of your guides on Computer Science. Thank you once again....
As iam an mechanical student plz explain clearly how to instal the iso image file?i.e pro e software.๐Ÿ˜•
hey guys, I'm not that good in programming, can you help me to answer this? 1. Write a program to list the numbers from 0-25, their squares, 3rd power, and...