CrazyEngineers Fan Page and Timeline Pic

How many of you are regular visitor of #-Link-Snipped-# Page?

If you have not been there for a while, I would suggest you to bookmark the page, as we are going to have the most awesome updates there and you may not like to miss the opportunity to visit the page to get a glimpse of that whenever you visit the Facebook.

Also, we have another surprise in the kitty. We know that CEan's have immense talent and they have shown that in past. It's time again. So, lets see the potential in form of creation for CE's Time line photo. The Pic with maximum likes will be posted @ #-Link-Snipped-# page.

Sounds interesting?
So get set ready and lets aim new year eve to change the PiC at #-Link-Snipped-# Page.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Any plan in reviving G+ page of CE ? I am not in FB, so i hardly care about that.
    But, @#-Link-Snipped-# if you wanna revive the CE page on G+ ,I will maintain it & will keep that page updated with all latest feeds.
    Just give me authority & I will do it. 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Rajni is maintaining it for CrazyEngieners. If you have any ideas of making the page popular - do share them below.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Alright, simple thing to do is not just to 'share' post. But share it with appropriate hashtag & in proper group.
    Likewise, If there's an article or post about 'Arduino', post it in community page of Arduino, hackers-makers page, adafruit, etc. etc.
    If article is on Linux, post it in distro community page, or website page like phoronix & webupd8 which attracts huge traffic.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Just sharing page won't change anything.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Thanks Abhishek for your valuable inputs,
    We should definitely count on these points for sure, also one should open a separate thread for the detailed suggestions to maintain Social Media pages.

This thread is dedicates to get the the Creative Timeline Pic and Poll results.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Rajni Jain
    How many of you are regular visitor of #-Link-Snipped-# Page?

If you have not been there for a while, I would suggest you to bookmark the page, as we are going to have the most awesome updates there and you may not like to miss the opportunity to visit the page to get a glimpse of that whenever you visit the Facebook.

Also, we have another surprise in the kitty. We know that CEan's have immense talent and they have shown that in past. It's time again. So, lets see the potential in form of creation for CE's Time line photo. The Pic with maximum likes will be posted @ #-Link-Snipped-# page.

Sounds interesting?
    So get set ready and lets aim new year eve to change the PiC at #-Link-Snipped-# Page.
    Should we design a pic with CE logo and an technical descriptive image? Please elaborate on this.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Any Pic Explaining CE in a better manner should be the way to go.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BenQ, the top global brand in projectors, has launched its new series of ultra bright projectors in India today. These 4 new projectors are equipped with the SmartEco technology and...
How many of you are on [HASHTAG]#facebook[/HASHTAG] , [HASHTAG]#Google[/HASHTAG] plus , [HASHTAG]#twitter[/HASHTAG] ? And how many of you believe that along with entertainment social media apps can be utilized as...
What does the numbers 9000, 14000 and other such things denote in ISO? Why they are named so?
I have a year gap in Engg. am i ELIGIBLE? I have 700 something people above me in DAC can any1 suggest some good centres in MUMBAI n PUNE ?
Integrated Ideas is putting across an effort to get it's products available to a wide audience across the globe. We have been active in developing some of the fascinating stuff....