CrazyEngineers Day - Why no celebration today?

Hello folks,

26th November, 2013 is the official CrazyEngineers Day (CE Day) and we have been celebrating this day every year for the past 7 years. Every year we have some fun activities to spread the love and to mark the celebration of our strong community.
Today, I humbly declare that we won't be having any arrangements for the same because of some medical emergency in the family.
All those who wrote to me personally asking about CrazyEngineers Day celebration, here's a small note - Please don't let the cheer die down. We will be soon back with awesome updates, as usual and to compensate for this year's celebration, next year's birthday would be the grandest till date.

That's a promise.

All of you who keep making this community more awesome with your presence, keep rawking!
We will be back after a short break!

Happy CrazyEngineers Day!

Replies

• lovebox
    lovebox
    The CE family stands rock-solid as always.
    We wish, hope and pray all gets well soon.

Happy CRAZYENGINEERS Day to all !
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Happy Birthday CE and Kaustubh!

Our prayers are with you and whoever is in tough medical condition in your family hopefully will recover pretty soon, and we will have a grand celebration there after.

Meanwhile, all others keep this spirits high and spread the good name of CE for ever.

-CB
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    AYE AYE CAPTIAN! THE SHOW MUST WILLGO ON!

Get well soon! Prayers and well wishes to all who need it!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you to everyone for sending their wishes. @#-Link-Snipped-# and I had to admit our father to hospital and he underwent angioplasty a few hours ago. The operation was successful and that is the best ever gift I could ever have.

As said, we're only postponing the great things we've been working on for the past few months. So be assured that the announcement section will be flooded with exciting things.

I'll make a detailed announcement about the latest happenings behind the scenes (hint: includes our office photos). I'm waiting for things to get back to normal as soon as possible.

Thank you once again for your wishes.
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you to everyone for sending their wishes. @#-Link-Snipped-# and I had to admit our father to hospital and he underwent angioplasty a few hours ago. The operation was successful and that is the best ever gift I could ever had.
    It's such a relief to know that he is in better health now. We wish Sir a very speedy recovery. 👍
    Good wishes always. 😀
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy Birthday CE and Biggie !

Yes, the celebrations have been postponed but the CE community has kept the spirit of celebration alive.

@#-Link-Snipped-#

Wishing your father an early recovery and I hope he is back in good health as early as possible.

Thanks for getting us excited about ‘behind the scenes’ of the CE headquarters. Looking forward to it.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Wishing Happy Birthday to CE and @#-Link-Snipped-# sir...

PS: I know I'm late, was busy in exams..😴
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Happy bday to CE and @#-Link-Snipped-#. Good to know that your dad is all right now, wish him a speedy recovery. 😀
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    Happy Birthday CE and @#-Link-Snipped-# ..😀.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    belated wishes to CE and thanks to CE again for uniting engineers across world.thanks ti Big K
    We pray for your father to get well soon.Waiting to see CE blast with power- Unleashed.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Happy Birthday CE and K. I was not well and hospitalized, just back to work 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys..pls help me......i,m a computer science engg student..but seriously i haven't got any interest in this field...n by hearing dis you may ask.."then y u took this"..its quiet simple...i wasn't...
Hi Folks, This is a general question that raised in me. I'm using a BSNL 3g data plan, I'm supposed to be in another state(another network circle) for some days....
CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME A CLEAR IDEA ABOUT INVESTMENT CASTING?
The year 2013 has been a great one for Micromax Mobiles, one of the biggest consumer electronics company in India, as the country witnessed the launch of a series of...
Sony India has brought to the Indian shores its three new cameras with the launch of Sony Cyber-Shot RX-10, Sony Alpha 7 and Alpha 7R. Among these cameras, the Sony...