CrazyEngineers Day Celebrations - Planning

CE was launched on November 26, 2005 and we've a tradition of celebrating the day as "CrazyEngineers Day"

This thread invites all the crazy, weird, great, awesome ideas about celebrating the CrazyEngineers day online & offline.

Let the ideas flood in! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's something that we can do for sure -

Be online simultaneously for about an hour ๐Ÿ˜. Imagine hundreds of CEans online at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ just to celebrate CrazyEngineers day.

CEans will wear a special edition of the CE T-Shirt throughout the day [Have a dress code ๐Ÿ˜ ]

Have a special person to give us a video message on completion of 4 successful years online ๐Ÿ˜€ [Your active contribution will be needed to make this happen!]

We can make a Video for Celebrating CrazyEngineers

Local CE chapters can construct a big CrazyEngineers logo [say, 10 foot tall or something ๐Ÿ˜› ]

Video/Audio Greeting Message by each one of us! Will be featured on CE's homepage ๐Ÿ˜

Let the ideas flood in, folks!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Online conference is great idea. I think we have this idea from long time why not we must execute online conference this time.

And how if we manage to arrange one mega meet on this day there are a huge number of ceans try to attend that meet.

Will come up with some more.

Let's make that day very special.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Some more suggestions.

How if you give the user title on that day.

And we can arrange Semi Annual/Annual awards. Hows this?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The idea of meet is good but I'm not sure of how many CEans will want to attend it. We'll work on it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    And what about announcing Annual awards?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The idea of meet is good ๐Ÿ˜€

Its Thursday , so taking 2 offs will do for me.

So I say yes for the meet !!!

Biggie, you have a plan to open a Office , correct? Open it on CE -Day and many people will attend it.
    ( I will attend if the office is located in India) BTW where are you planning to open the office.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yay! That's a good idea!

We may plan for a meet; but the preparations & planning should begin right from now. Let's discuss this separately.

Let's come up with innovative ideas for celebrating. How do you like the 'Video Greetings' idea?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    And biggie it would also be great if we provides the user title on this day to appreciate the work of crazy members.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    SPAM

What does this user titles actually mean ??

/SPAM

Biggie ,Video greetings will be a good idea , but we need people to make it. I dont have any idea how it is made if some one can guide me i will help in that ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There is one thread regarding that usertitle not able to find right now.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well the titles will come earlier. Long pending from my side ๐Ÿ˜” Meh!

The idea of Video Titles is like this -

Each CEan records his/her video greeting message using mobile camera ๐Ÿ˜€ and sends it to us. We'll then combine all these greetings to form a short video [2 minutes] ๐Ÿ˜

I bet we can have at least 30-40 CEans record their video greeting message [We may also have prizes for the best greeting message]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wow sounds good!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sounds good , Very nice idea Biggie.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's have more ideas flood in and then pick up the best ones.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    The idea sounds really good!!!
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Big K, if we could assemble a panel to judge CEans projects that would be cool too. I'm sure a lot of CEans have worked on a lot of projects that they are proud of this would be the perfect chance to present those projects to a panel of "experts in teh field", we might want to separate each of the fields to make it fair? Anyway I have no idea about the logistics of this.. but if CEans liked the idea.. I'm sure we could come up with a plan. =)
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Recognize a few CEan's for their contribution through out the year and give a special titles (CEan of the Year ๐Ÿ˜) or

Create a team of CEan, may be 5 members and named them Crazy CEan with some special power and perks, also announce that you will be choosing this team again next year on the same day. A motivation for all the members through out the year. ๐Ÿ˜€

A live conferencing where you can announce these special recognitions.

May be inaugration of CE-Head office.

-CB ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ Sounds good. Let me work this out.

I think we should start collecting the video messages from August. Let me work on the plan to make this successful. We'll aim for at least 25 video greetings by CEans from various locations throughout the world.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I can bake cakes ๐Ÿ˜i will make a yummy chocolate vanila cake with hazelnuts (PS I do it all my favorite people) and take a picture of it ๐Ÿ˜
    you all can eat it virtually ๐Ÿ˜

I personally feel CE vedio conference. I am deprived of all meets ๐Ÿ˜” i would love to see and TALK to Ceans
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    thanks to making cake for us.
  • safwan
    safwan
    Biggie redy to send you video.!๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Waiting for the cake ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As suggested by admin, I am going to start a thread dedicated to the Software Testing. In this thread I will be explaining a few topics that may help a...
Hi friends, I have completed my B.tech I.T, Now I have joined my M.Tech I.T to become a lecturer. Can you friends give me an advice other than the lecturer...
I WANT SUGGESTIONS ABT FINAL YEAR PROJECT OF MECHANICAL ENGG. I WANT TO MAKE PROJECT RELATED TO AUTOMOBILE.... SO HELP ME.....๐Ÿ˜•
Please solve this problem using Superpotion theorem 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data โ€ Calculate the voltage, current & power through Resistor R9. โ€ Test & Simulation...
Can someone explain difference between "Mercury Quality Center" and "Test Director"??? Please give some technical or design differences.......! Thanks.....!! What i know is :- Quality Center (QC) is next Version...