CrazyEngineers All India Meet: November 26, 2011 | Nagpur, India

I'm starting a new discussion thread dedicated to our all India meet on November 26, 2011. I'm sure many CEans would want to be a part of this meet. I've gathered couple of ideas from various discussion threads in CE Events section. This thread should answer all your questions and also act as a place to contribute your ideas on how to organize this meet.

The initial idea is to have a day-long meet filled with activities, events, live performances, competitions, quizzes etc. We may all go out for jungle Safari or organize an 'Outbound' meet for all the CEans. We'll need at least 20-25 CEans interested in attending the 'Outbound' meet (activities in a Jungle; trust me, you will never want to miss this!). So we can have a two day meet full of fun! ๐Ÿ˜€

Now let's roll this discussion with all those who will be a part of this meet! Arrangements and hospitality is on us (CEans from Nagpur). The expenses will be shared by CE (company), sponsors (if we get any) and CEans (who are always ready to give!) .

So, November 26, Nagpur - Who's coming?

Replies

• suyash
    suyash
    26th Nov 2011 is still a long way to go. But being from Nagpur, I think it will be difficult for me to miss this one ๐Ÿ˜€
    So count me in... !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is going to be a grand meet and I expect many CEans from all over India to attend it. It's organized on CE's 6th Birthday.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Count me IN. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    GF- You are counted by default ๐Ÿ˜€ , no meet would be complete without you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    GF- You are counted by default ๐Ÿ˜€ , no meet would be complete without you.
    I am always ready for CE and Cean.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I cant confirm this right now....but i will try my best to be there....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    For this meet you must count me In!

I will come by my bike all the way from hyd by 25th ๐Ÿ˜€

And this one I would mark my calender rite away ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome! The preparations for the meet will begin in August. Until then, let's spread the word about the meet ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    I am IN!

Ever Ready to help in any way I can with the arrangements and all. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A brief overview of what engineers from various fields do. ๐Ÿ˜’ From the invention of the wheel to the launch of the Internet, engineering has dramatically shaped our world. Engineers...
Engineering is a very fast growing domain in many countries. Engineers are coming out with graduate degrees from all parts of the world. The future lays in the hands of...
A lot of CEans might have a passion for photography. Dedicating this thread for people who can show-off their creative talent. ๐Ÿ˜€ Share images and/or your flickr accounts in this...
Hi, I have completed my M.Tech in Electronics and Comm.(specialization in RF and Microwave Engg.) in 2009. I had joined a company that promised me wok in my domain when...
Luminance HDR File Size: 21 MB It is a powerful digital photography tool that allows you get the lighting of your images just right. used to adjust the lighting of...