Crazy Thoughts

1) Why do we press the start button to turn off the computer?

2) Can animals commit suicide?

3) If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    really crazy thoughts....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    1:-What will happen if no gravity on earth?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Gandhi said Do or die ๐Ÿ˜€

Every person will die ultimately, so why to do??

Any ideas ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜€ [/FONT]
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    but before you get to the center be sure that you will be burnt to cinders......๐Ÿ˜
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Really crazy thoughts.,especially the doctor!!!
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? ๐Ÿ˜
    [/FONT]
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Relly crazy thoughts , Nice initiative Mahesh
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    @ sarvesh Thanks.....

some more...

4) How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?

5) Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    mahesh_dahale
    1) Why do we press the start button to turn off the computer?
    We do not, If you are talking about main switch of system, then its made for both start and turn off.

If you are talking about the left bottom most button on screen, it is for starting the turn off process (strat name is by default, and its customizable)

mahesh_dahale
    2) Can animals commit suicide?
    Yes, they can. In past animal behavior observers (scientists) have observed the animals committing suiside.

mahesh_dahale
    3) If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?
    You have not mentioned that doctor is doing the heart surgery. Although you have mentioned that he had an heart attack, so I can safely assume that other doctors will work on earlier patients only. Alos, they will call medical staff (cardilogist) to take care of the doctor.

Ha Ha Ha.. ๐Ÿ˜ Think soem really crazy thoughts, these were easy ones.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    English-Scared
    Gandhi said Do or die ๐Ÿ˜€
    Just FYI.. JOHN FLETCHER gave this statement (Do or Die) first time.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    mahesh_dahale
    @ sarvesh Thanks.....

5) Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
    Making of a round box is difficult, cosidering that square box can suffice the requirement of fixing the round pizza without letting it move in it.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    crazyboy
    Just FYI.. JOHN FLETCHER gave this statement (Do or Die) first time.

-CB

Oh! Thanks for the info ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyway who ever said it we can die without doing as dying is ultimate ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just kidding...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Men,animals lives on earth ..clouds in sky..what in between?
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    It should be -8.889 Degrees.

I mean about 16 F.

Since 0 C = 32 F..
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Awesome Guys!
  • lal
    lal
    English-Scared
    It should be -8.889 Degrees.

I mean about 16 F.

Since 0 C = 32 F..
    Haha thats the best answer!!!๐Ÿ˜›
    Loved it...
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Do movie producers still say lights, camera, and action when it is a dark scene? ๐Ÿ˜[/FONT]
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    Good question Mangesh

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everybody can any one please tell me what is inside an voltage stabiliser installed at our homes. i think it is a transformer but then the name does not...
Most of the students in my college seem to be obsessed about learning to code with MATLAB. Is it very important to learn MATLAB? What are its advantages?
hi friends this is kishore, will you please let me know new seminar topics in electronics and communications. Specifically in the field of communications.๐Ÿ˜›
now i am doing in b-tech final year..my branch is ece.my problem is i don't have 60%(first class).there is no chances to increase it to above 60%. with this profile...
Can anyone tell me the topics on basis of c++?