Crazy Techno in here

Just got inside this place..๐Ÿ˜
I should have been in here years back ๐Ÿ˜•, nyway better late than never...:razz:

Well Let me just walk around and see what you all have done here.๐Ÿ˜’
By the way just move to #-Link-Snipped-# to get a taste of me :wink:.

deep regards
Arun Basil Lal
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Arun!

Tell us more about yourself! I see that you've a nice blog! Keep up the good work.

We look forward to your posts!
  • arunbasillal
    arunbasillal
    Wow...Moderators are this careful (they reply to individaul threads).. ? Thats great. Even on individual blogs owners never reply. So this place is so cool...
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    welcome to CE Arun. Looking forward to seeing you participate in different discussions going on in the forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys.. can anyone of u give me details about the pin out diagram of 8051 microcontroller???๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ˜•Why 90 degree turn traces produce cross talk or noise in pcb?
Why we need guard traces for critical signals like video or audio analog signals.... is it really plays good role in eliminating interference... or any other remedy is there?๐Ÿ˜
Hi all, I am Bobby, software engineer from India.I am currently in the software development field.Currently working on a product which uses Software As A Service technology.Everything going fine for...
Hello CEans, my name is Prakash Athani. I am from India. I am a MCA guaduate and I am in Software Engineering discipline.I joined this community just today. So a...