Crazy refrigeration

I would like to take this moment to declare what it is that I do.
I am an experimental refrigeration design application engineer. I own a company that
screws around with refrigeration applications that go against the norm of the
engineering society. They say I have Balls. lol. Yes an outcast. BUT my designs work
and I have them in the field working now. I build machines out of discard parts.
Use refrigerants in ways they say you can not. Control environments in creative
wonderful ways lol I love what I do. So come and ask me things.

Ok Here's one In small refrigerators in restaurants when a compressor fails,
I use window ac compressors as a replacement. It works and I get them free.
Usually the only thing wrong with a discarded AC is a dirty coil or a bad fan motor.
To the wealthy they are disposable. To the poor they are Gold.
Think about what I just said.

Now what refrigerants and how to cross them over and mix them is another subject. So ask and I will teach.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Did you know that a car AC compressors are a 2 ton refrigeration unit not an AC unit. Not at all. And they are not recycled but crushed in the...
I have 40 yrs of knowledge I am sorry to seem explosive but I love teaching. I have seen it all. And I've done it all. Now I want to...
Last month, Microsoft’s Skype received an update that should let its users translate English to Spanish or vice-versa in real-time i.e. when two people are speaking. To make sure that...
The Chinese manufacturer, Lenovo has now launched ThinkPad Helix 2- a new Windows tablet. ThinkPad Helix 2, a successor to Helix is aimed at enterprise market and the users who...
Heckyl Technologies, a privately held Financial Services company, was founded by Mukund Mudras, Som Sagar, Abhijit Vedak and Jaison Mathews in the year 2010. Heckyl provides real time news analytics...