Crazy quiz..

hey all the CE's are invited here... Just answer the question & post the other question....
my question is:
What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years

Replies

• Rising star
    Rising star
    let's see how many CE's are interested

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    mmmmm... I also don't have it.
  • Rising star
    Rising star
    #-Link-Snipped-# it's correct sir plz post your question
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What looks like nothing, comes in infinite sizes, has no beginning or end, has a finite length, yet passes through the same two points at infinity?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    A.V.Ramani
    What looks like nothing, comes in infinite sizes, has no beginning or end, has a finite length, yet passes through the same two points at infinity?
    Is it 0 ??
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Certainly looks that way. Though not quite.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    For the impatient: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    hey this is a very simple question and i dont think it is engineering-based.

the answer is 'the letter "m"'.

or then is there any twist to it ?
  • Rising star
    Rising star
    #-Link-Snipped-# the answer is "m" only no twist .....
    let's raise the difficulty level one by one....👍
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    m
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    A.V.Ramani

Circle. I assume. It looks like a zero (nothing), comes in infinite sizes, has no beginning and end, finite length (2*pi*r) and has to pass through two points (the puzzle would have lost its charm if it said "three points" instead of two, as a circle passes through any 3 points). Please let me know if I am right #-Link-Snipped-# sir.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    shashank Moghe
    Circle. I assume. It looks like a zero (nothing), comes in infinite sizes, has no beginning and end, finite length (2*pi*r) and has to pass through two points (the puzzle would have lost its charm if it said "three points" instead of two, as a circle passes through any 3 points). Please let me know if I am right #-Link-Snipped-# sir.
    You get zero marks. Two zeroes in fact with a one in front.

Cent percent right and the first as well.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    A.V.Ramani
    You get zero marks. Two zeroes in fact with a one in front.

Cent percent right and the first as well.
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# Sir. It was a good one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends can any one tel me about the purpose of decision device in ASK receiver also tel me about threshold which we give to decision device
Have any of you taken the patent bar exam? Did it help you with your current employer or to get a new job? I have no interest in law school,...
I want to buy a new 3G Dongle in Pune, such that it offers good internet upload-download speeds. I checked up on the internet and a few blogs mention that...
Raspberry Pi Beaglebone UDOO Parallela-4 Two boards in production & Two are still Under development. The specifications of latest boards have increased a lot.If you consider UDOO then it's 4x...