crazy questions in life

hey friends
here i am coming with a new thread some of my friends asked me as "imagine as a girl comes to you and says "i love you" then whats your reaction" then i answered as "let her come if it happens i simply says as let be friends and know each other even then you still love me then i am ok with you" hope many of you got such crazy questions so please such questions in this thread ceans

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i got another question why all Indian vehicals are having speed meter in kmph instead of mph why it happens?
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    @nm haha you handled the situation vary well nm.
    well let's come out to your second question two conditions may be possible one is to put a big meter or just increase the zeroes.SO better to go with kmph.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Because all Indian roads shows distance in kilometers... ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i don't have any idea about GRE,TOEFL and IELTS. Can somebody please help me with this.Alos how to apply in colleges abroad other than USA Ones
Hello Actually, I was asked to control the speed of dc motor from zero to full speed in both direction from different values of the driving voltage using only 3...
Prof.P.B.Sunil Kumar, Department of Physics, IIT Madras explained the concept of Numerical Integration - Basic Rules in Numerical Analysis and Computer Programing. Feel free to share your ideas and ask...
this is my second introduction..i haven't been at this site for quite some time and i'm glad i'm back at the circulation..LOL
Militants attacked a naval aviation base in Karachi, Pakistan Sunday, security officials said. At least two people were injured and one airplane was destroyed, a navy spokesman said. But the...