Crazy innovative ideas

Hey Fellow CEAN's

One fine day, I was looking at Pranav Mistry's project and one idea crossed my mind.

Can we make a device in which we just think / speak something and answer will be with us immediately.

Here is the requirement / products we will use that are in my mind

1. Use a device which can record your voice.
2. Program or device that can convert voice in text
3. A device that can be connected to internet always
4. Program for google search engine
5. Program which can filter out result and get result in text
6. Program which will convert text in voice

Idea:
That earplug device will be with you always.
Situation - you thought of getting an answer of "who invented bulb"... You will notify device that you need an answer, and will speak the question... This device will record your sound, will connect to internet, post your query on web, get the best answer (this search and filer program should be at its best); - will convert the text answer in voice and the voice is back in you ears...

Device will always be connected to internet and with you, so you will know the answer of each and everything any time...

Everything will happened within seconds...

Looks possible? any loopholes?
Any volunteer who will work on this project idea??

-CB

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i dont know much about these but i got this idea before with an another one
    it is like voice converter into text and using google transilator it again transilates into voice and comes out
    it should be like a wireless voki toke so that communication will more simple and no need of such leaning of languages
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @CB - If I'm not wrong, you are talking about like "Sixth Sense Technology", right?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Six Sense is way ahead and tougher to implement...

This must be very simple and can be implemented as a college project as well...?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    You can develop such a project in a month, deploy it in your home PC and facilitate Bluetooth. With Bluetooth ear plug you can get the rest of the functionality

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The system, developed by Luix, is reported to be able to manage the brightness of street lights based on the presence of people and vehicles in the area. Luix claims...
Build a Laser 3D Printer - Stereolithography at Home
FORA.tv - Stephen Fry and Friends Salute Christopher Hitchens
Attention - (Notice issued in public interest 😉 ) All the participants of the CE Grand Quiz Contest are hereby notified that there will be no question tomorrow. We will...
Hello Friends , This is Mohit and i need a Cell Phone Jammer circuit for my minor project at clg. so please help me out in that and give me...