Crazy Ideas

hello Ceans,
here i am posting a different thread just for people who are getting crazy ideas always like me 😁
here my idea i got a idea of designing a flying car which has jets on back to upcome gravitational force by going fast and obeying other laws which needs to fly
by using newtons third law we are giving a gas releasing some tubes on bottom to get upwards by saving running distance
i think it may be difficult so i am thinking of it

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    A jetpack like Dave kinda stuff... πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    A jetpack like Dave kinda stuff... πŸ˜€
    hmmmm i think almost same
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sure I also heard of a rocket which takes off like an Aeroplane. πŸ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Dude, we need a 45Β° take off! πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @ishu: i am not talking about such a plane i am saying about flying car in earth itself
    i am going ahead for future
    my idea is about 90deg take off at the rate of 0 running area it takes directly like helicopter but it has no rotating plates on
    i will search for video if i possible to find it i will post here by giving changes
    Dude dude, 90° take off and all is old concept... Think something new... Like, going in different directions... This one is my idea... 😁
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    [video=youtube;dFvFThscOeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFvFThscOeU[/video]

hey car will fly like this as shown in video and it takes off by moving tires a side and some gas comes out from bottom and it goes up
    Wow.. Awesome.. Possible?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    yes i think but i think we need more advanced science for that but i am sure it is possible
    Planning to get some advanced power up shields up kinda stuff with a flux capacitor from the Mars!!! What say??? πŸ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Planning to get some advanced power up shields up kinda stuff with a flux capacitor from the Mars!!! What say??? πŸ˜›
    hahaha but i think martians wont allow us to take there goods πŸ˜›
    We can deceive things... πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    A real version is possible. See this #-Link-Snipped-#

The concept by Narayan is cool. πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    We can deceive things... πŸ˜€
    lol then what happens if they start invasion on us πŸ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Praveen: you are sounding crazy! Flux capacitor on Mars! Flux capacitors claim most of the space accidents.

P.S: Praveen has done all arrangements that we all end up in hell!
    Waiting to meet the Hell with the help of Heaven from Ishu! πŸ˜›
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    I like the idea of not having to be stuck in the traffic on the roadsπŸ˜›
    Hey! What about Transporters??? I have long time thought about this idea... As, I take a 20 km ride everyday, with the hot sun and the petrol prices, I am feeling very difficult... πŸ˜› So, a transporter from and to office and home! Say your views! πŸ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Hey! What about Transporters??? I have long time thought about this idea... As, I take a 20 km ride everyday, with the hot sun and the petrol prices, I am feeling very difficult... πŸ˜› So, a transporter from and to office and home! Say your views! πŸ˜›
    Oh nice but it quite difficult to make and problematic and i think it also create some losses it don't make us to lock the door so any one can come in
    We hall have a backup mechanism... πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    How about a machine which earns money for us?? Do you think,It would solve all problems?

I do not know. People will still keep on working to increase its efficiency and earn more money. 😁 Share your opinion everyone. πŸ‘
    Get THAT machine from Nasik! πŸ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ishutopre
    How about a machine which earns money for us?? Do you think,It would solve all problems?

I do not know. People will still keep on working to increase its efficiency and earn more money. 😁 Share your opinion everyone. πŸ‘
    yes your right ishu human wishes has no end
    Guys, what about my question... Any replies??? πŸ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Guys, what about my question... Any replies??? πŸ˜›
    nice its better for people like me 😁
    Like you? Like what?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Like you? Like what?
    i answered for your question of transfer of people in instant i like that idea
    narayana murthy
    i answered for your question of transfer of people in instant i like that idea
    Then let's make one! πŸ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hello all,

Nice ideas there . But please bear in mind that the discussion has been started in CE LABS section. Please stick to the discussion, else the thread will be moved to CHITCHAT section losing all its techincal worth. πŸ˜€. This is a gental notice only.
  • Farjand
    Farjand
    @ Everyone: I have one suggestion. If not a good idea, at least give some back ground as to what factors will make your ideas feasible or will fail them. Let us also post concepts related to it.
    Farjand
    @ Everyone: I have one suggestion. If not a good idea, at least give some back ground as to what factors will make your ideas feasible or will fail them. Let us also post concepts related to it.
    What's your idea man???
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    praveenscience
    If a bike can, why not a car?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    However, such a car based on Newton's third law will play havoc with kicked up dust!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey got an idea of static electricity by seeing this video

[video=youtube;b59xar1EHHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b59xar1EHHM[/video]
    I was actually seeing this in Disney XD now... πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    got an idea of increasing voltage generation from solar plates by using high voltage generation techniques and i would like to implement it in a hybrid vehicle
    You mean like, using the light thing used in Die Another Day on Solar Panels and generate much higher electricity??? πŸ˜›
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    For a given area of panel, the incoming solar energy is fixed. About 1 KW/sq.mtr peak value in most of South India. You can have only about 14% of this converted to electricity with current technology. By proper series paralleling of the PV cells and using additional circuitry any voltage can be generated with the important limitation of wattage remaining fixed.

What we need are low cost PV cells and low weight high power density storage cells. Both are being actively developed.
    @Ramani Sir: Doesn't it depend on the intensity of the Sun Light?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    praveenscience
    @Ramani Sir: Doesn't it depend on the intensity of the Sun Light?
    You are quite right. The value that I gave is the one for the brightest day in Madras - Bangalore latitude in summer at normal incidence. All other times it will be lower.
    Can't we use some kind of focussing device like concave mirrors and convex lenses and focus more sunlight on that part?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    praveenscience
    Can't we use some kind of focussing device like concave mirrors and convex lenses and focus more sunlight on that part?
    Of course we can. However, you cannot get more energy than entering the focussing device. All that is achieved will be a higher energy density. For example, if a 1 sq.mtr. lens produces an image 1/10 sq.mtr. then the energy density in the image will be about 10 KW/sq.mtr. However, the area has decreased to 1/10. So you still end up with the original energy minus any thing lost by absorption in the lens itself. No free lunch with Thermodynamics.
    Oyee!!! I said after going through the lens, the energy will be increased... After that???
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hehehe praveen you are wrong track solar plates are function with chemical reaction but not on heat principle
    anyway all these are not my idea i thought about high voltage testing techniques are used on it and make high amount of energy we have many about voltage multiplier techniques in high voltage engineering subject so i think about implementing them and i also asked my guide about it he said as it needs more money to it for solar plates etc so he said that we can implement them in your main project
    my main intention is by using solar plates we are getting low amount of voltage i want to make it multiplied by using techniques like cock.croft and walson voltage multipliers etc.........,
    What if we simulate or emulate the same function??? πŸ˜€ So that we can have the control na?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ofcourse we are having control and high voltages see once about that voltage multiplier by increasing no.of stages the voltage will be getting higher and higher i will give more information tomorrow evening
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Those multipliers work with AC or pulsatile DC, which is not what you get with PV solar cells. They are very inefficient when there are many stages. It is so much simpler to series the cells, charge a battery and convert to AC using inverters.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @bioramani: sir, i am not saying about connecting pv cells like that
    i am saying that like i use solar cell,inverter to convert it into ac then we use Cockcroft%E2%80%93Walton Generator and i use this for dc apps
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    narayana murthy
    @bioramani: sir, i am not saying about connecting pv cells like that
    i am saying that like i use solar cell,inverter to convert it into ac then we use Cockcroft%E2%80%93Walton Generator and i use this for dc apps
    I apologise for not understanding what you were getting at. Those were used in earlier days for some linear accelerator work. There are more efficient ways now for generating high voltages. What kind of voltages are you considering?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    bioramani
    I apologise for not understanding what you were getting at. Those were used in earlier days for some linear accelerator work. There are more efficient ways now for generating high voltages. What kind of voltages are you considering?
    no need of apologise i learnt some more from your post sir every time i get knowledge from mistakes as solar is giving less power i want to convert it into ac and that voltage multiplier gives d.c from ac output and ofcourse that dc power is very high so i want to amplify the voltage coming from solar panel and gets it magnified it to normal voltage levels for dc apps
    anyway i thought it for my mini project as time is permitting my guide advised to do it as my main project with adding it to my main advised project called making of multiple power hybrid auto rickshaw
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @narayana: I have seen solar panel with different design. The solar panels were concave in shape to tap more solar energy. Moreover, scientists have been successful in increasing the current solar panel efficiency from a present 10-14% to around 30%. they are using infrared spectrum too this time.

Hope this is useful in this regard. #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @ishu: yes its really awesome but there is a problem for us in case of cost my guide is not allowing us to make projects of high cost anyway i will talk to my guide about it for main as my mini project is already confirmed
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    You know what Narayana? If you want to increase cost, use glass as a concentrator solar rays in the solar panel.

If you will listen to me, use simple aluminum foil πŸ˜€ . You can increase 8 degrees temperature in 5 minutes. That is a fact. 😁
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ishutopre
    You know what Narayana? If you want to increase cost, use glass as a concentrator solar rays in the solar panel.

If you will listen to me, use simple aluminum foil πŸ˜€ . You can increase 8 degrees temperature in 5 minutes. That is a fact. 😁
    but up to my knowledge we cant increase the voltage output from panel using lens as it depends on area but not heat produced on it if i am wrong please correct me
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Concentrate solar energy using aluminum foil on the PV cells πŸ˜€. So that you can tap more energy from Sun and convert that heat to electricity.

I think it would be simple and easy too. Also let us ask Ramani sir, if this idea can work. πŸ˜€
    @Ishu: What about the lens stuff? Does any energy gets dissipated? But the outcome is better na?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    praveenscience
    @Ishu: What about the lens stuff? Does any energy gets dissipated? But the outcome is better na?
    Let us be clear about some fundamental thermodynamics. You cannot get more power than coming in. By using lenses or mirrors you can get a higher energy density. It is possible that this may help in converting at a higher efficiency than at lower power density levels. The other issue is that the voltage developed by a single silicon cell is fixed by the characteristics of the semiconductor junction. If you put a stronger light you will still get the same voltage. However, you can draw more current. In that sense, more power.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @bioramani: yes then whats wrong we need the same na if power is increased 50% of our problems are solved so why can't we go in that way
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    narayana murthy
    @bioramani: yes then whats wrong we need the same na if power is increased 50% of our problems are solved so why can't we go in that way
    Let me put it in a different way. Let us assume that We have two silicon panels: one with an area 1 sq.mtr and another with area 0.1 sq.mtr. Let the output voltage of both be 100V. Let the larger one receive direct sunlight and the second one have a 1 sq.mtr. lens focussing the light to 0.1 focussing the light to sq.mtr.
    Both panel will have the same output current of 1 amp. The larger panel has an output current density of 1 amp/sq.mtr, while the smaller panel will have an output current density of 10 amp/sq.mtr.
    If the incoming area is same the output wattage will be the same whether there is a lens or not. If the lens is cheaper than the silicon panel there may be some cost saving. That is all.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    thats awesome sir i have forgotten about the cost factor
    How much does a sq. ft. of Solar Panels cost sir? It's the cost that makes all the difference in producing solar electricity.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    a1 Sq.Ft. panel (~10W 14V) costs about INR1000-1400 depending on numbers.
    Omg!!! Why it so costly? Can't we make some kinda alternate for it?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Solar energy is free. Solar electricity is expensive. A 10 w panel costing Rs.1400 has a life of about 15 to 20 years. In that whole period it would give about 250 units of low voltage DC power. Cost/unit is about Rs. 5.60 only towards the panel. There is additional equipment needed to make it usable for regular use.

Work is in progress to make low cost flexible polymeric panels. Still in the future.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    yes praveen solar panels are so costly so my guide advised to do an alternative mini project we are also on the way but i never give up i definitely make my whole knowledge and talent to make an successful project as main project
    Yeah, but since it is very powerful, there should be some kinda alternative to be devised... What say NM?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Yeah, but since it is very powerful, there should be some kinda alternative to be devised... What say NM?
    sorry for late but alternative means for solar we can't make such things because we have to use light to electrical energy converters so in my view this is a difficult task
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi friends i am with new idea of making a robotic eagle
    What about RoboCop???
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Festo has made a robot bird more like a sea gull though.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    yes my idea is almost same
    see here is my idea
    in heart it has the controller and sensors on both sides it contains stepper motor
    and both the motors are synchronised so they both move with same speed and it helps the bird to fly
    by using aerodynamic principle it moves rotates and flips too
    i am starting but i am thinking of making it
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am wandering if we can copy models from internet to develop our ideas initially while we can make our own original models once we adequate training. πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    yes but for that we need some references but i found none
    in my view my concepts is enough and some support to implement my ideas
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    bioramani
    Festo has made a robot bird more like a sea gull though.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    sir i have checked every thing about it but it is not exciting anyway i need a small help what can be torque of the motor for flying and check this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    narayana murthy
    sir i have checked every thing about it but it is not exciting anyway i need a small help what can be torque of the motor for flying and check this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I had seen that video. Amazing, really. However, the all-up weight is what will determine the power of the motor. You may have to work backward from some assumed weight to arrive at a suitable power pack.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    bioramani
    I had seen that video. Amazing, really. However, the all-up weight is what will determine the power of the motor. You may have to work backward from some assumed weight to arrive at a suitable power pack.
    me and my friend worked on it we got almost about velocity of 7 or some thing by considering weight as 1kg we need almost .8 torque can a small stepper motor can hold such torque
    i forgotten the values i give them clearly by verifying his notes
    and also we need approximately 15v for motor how can we get it
    if we consider air flows my values may change
    i am thing almost a bird like festo bird but it should fly from ground how can we get that
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Narayana Murthygaru,
    Have a look at this: Maybe you can mail him.
    www.humanbirdwings.net
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    @Bioramani, I was excitedly reading this thread. But than somebody in my office gave me the shocker. "Sir your weight is too high to even be considered for any project like that." Got to think of some weight loss threads also, to first minimize body mass that reduces the weight, which in tern reduces the torque requirement. I was wondering if going for a hunger strike protesting against something helps or not? Both weight loss and popularity gain can be incorporated. Also I can think of active participation in this project!!!!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rupam Das
    @Bioramani, I was excitedly reading this thread. But than somebody in my office gave me the shocker. "Sir your weight is too high to even be considered for any project like that.".... popularity gain can be incorporated. Also I can think of active participation in this project!!!!
    Dear RD, you should count your blessings. I am 25 to 30 lbs underweight. The doctor advised me to put on weight. Unfortunately decades of Sarvangasana (not to mention other yoga asanas) seems to have led to a slightly overactive thyroid, which just burns the calories without adding to body mass.

I was not aware that any actual project was on. We all seem to be in the discussion phase. The more committed people that get in the better. Let us have a go at it.
  • magnatron
    magnatron
    is that GTA?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    magnatron
    is that GTA?
    yes that is GTA back to the future
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    bioramani
    Narayana Murthygaru,
    Have a look at this: Maybe you can mail him.
    www.humanbirdwings.net
    sir,
    i got another idea after viewing that its an entirely another concept
    i wanted to be in another advanced phase
    my concept is intelligent rescue and destruction robotic vehicle
    it is we give a patterns using crusters pattern recognition in the war heads
    then when we have more damage we release the robot we feed the information and pattern of the enemies
    cam capture the picture of the enemy and sends it to a neuro controller it gives the commands as to attack or rescue the person
    then it gives respective command to the hands and other movements i.e.., stepper motor will be activated
    and the robot is having both flying and moving on land but i think most sophisticated and advanced and i don't think such technology is not available in India
  • magnatron
    magnatron
    narayana murthy
    sir,
    i got another idea after viewing that its an entirely another concept
    i wanted to be in another advanced phase
    my concept is intelligent rescue and destruction robotic vehicle
    it is we give a patterns using crusters pattern recognition in the war heads
    then when we have more damage we release the robot we feed the information and pattern of the enemies
    cam capture the picture of the enemy and sends it to a neuro controller it gives the commands as to attack or rescue the person
    then it gives respective command to the hands and other movements i.e.., stepper motor will be activated
    and the robot is having both flying and moving on land but i think most sophisticated and advanced and i don't think such technology is not available in India
    these kind of "intelligent" ROV are now used in US counter terrorist squads etc. The image processing technology is not fool proof. (eigen face recognition and stuff like that only shows a similarity so the machines can turn against us)
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    magnatron
    these kind of "intelligent" ROV are now used in US counter terrorist squads etc. The image processing technology is not fool proof. (eigen face recognition and stuff like that only shows a similarity so the machines can turn against us)
    no we give only the patterns which are necessary with respective of our need
    i too thought of such danger so i give back up for soldiers when we release that robot
    and we give a specific code for our soldiers and that will be helpful for the robot to rescue
    as it acts according to code we give some coding for the rescue too
  • magnatron
    magnatron
    yeah, remember its a machine, and the software will be prone to viruses and stuffs. what ever encoding used , if its common for all the offence, its can be "easily" decoded. so it can turn against us. nothing can defy human logic. the machines will give a tactical advantage, if it's controlled by a human else ***k !!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    magnatron
    yeah, remember its a machine, and the software will be prone to viruses and stuffs. what ever encoding used , if its common for all the offence, its can be "easily" decoded. so it can turn against us. nothing can defy human logic. the machines will give a tactical advantage, if it's controlled by a human else ***k !!
    yes that may be a fact so we have to connect a wireless transfer to our computer and coding will be always visible on our computers
    so i have to redesign my idea 😭
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey how about giving a command from the base by recognition of pattern
    here the neuro controller receive the signal from cam and it recognises that image as enemy
    so it gives a signal containing a image and confirmation message
    if we confirm that it eliminate that object and if not it rescue that and come with that object to the base and we will take care of that
    main disadvantage in this is error in image leads to great danger and frequent checking is needed
  • magnatron
    magnatron
    hey no need to feel down, its in my blood to find negatives and things (iam also the QC engineer in my company LOL) keep your chin up!! great ideas!
  • magnatron
    magnatron
    actually it was an implemented project of mine (LOL) i will paste the picture.

these are the actual poto graphs.. the video file is missing its done years ago so these are only the trace of it. it works on eigen face recognition. it will give a signal to the operator
    24032011_007
    whether to shoot or not.. πŸ˜€ (i was in final days of college, this was done for some mechanical students) miss those days.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    magnatron
    actually it was an implemented project of mine (LOL) i will paste the picture.

these are the actual poto graphs.. the video file is missing its done years ago so these are only the trace of it. it works on eigen face recognition. it will give a signal to the operator
    24032011_007
    whether to shoot or not.. πŸ˜€ (i was in final days of college, this was done for some mechanical students) miss those days.
    can i have a circuit of it buddy
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Just read the whole thing, and ideas seem to be flooding in crazily. What about the use of wind energy? Isn't it less explored how to store energy from wind effectively?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    anoopthefriend
    Just read the whole thing, and ideas seem to be flooding in crazily. What about the use of wind energy? Isn't it less explored how to store energy from wind effectively?
    but the power generated by wind energy is too low and it has high cost for the towers
    and ofcourse there is also wind energy is using
    and coming mainly to storing energy there is many problems in storage and a great research is going on it
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey friends i think this thread is dying so i am thinking to design a circuit for all my ideas posted here
    i think all are possible
    this is because i am forgetting my subject now a days
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    An excellent thread gone dead wonder where are the members who participated here are
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    jeffrey samuel
    An excellent thread gone dead wonder where are the members who participated here are
    All stranded within their own busy lives. Time is precious. You only learn to understand it's value once you get out of college and into that work-study-earn-life routine.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    anoopthefriend
    All stranded within their own busy lives. Time is precious. You only learn to understand it's value once you get out of college and into that work-study-earn-life routine.
    True many yer times we realize the true Value of what we (must have) learn in this formative years in the other shore only. Some regret others delight in it.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    anoopthefriend
    Time is precious. You only learn to understand it's value once you get out of college and into that work-study-earn-life routine.
    Every one (everything actually) on earth gets exactly 24 hours a day. Not a pico second more nor less.
    It is given free, gratis and for nothing.
    It is the individual's choice how it is used. This raises a bigger question. Why should anything be done in that time?
    We were not born by our choice (whoever that 'our' refers to). I f this soul (assuming there is one) currently going about as 'bioramani' existed before, that may continue existing after this 'I' dies.
    What is the obligation on it to do anything with the 24 hrs/day?
    At the most one can say is that one should not sponge on society as a parasite.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    anyway whats going on here guys
    this is crazy post so we have to run out of time and think to overcome time
    actually i am not online because of net problems
    i have no fast net or wifi and even no lap availability here so i am not on much time but i will try my level best to be here more time
  • valsa
    valsa
    What about the use of wind energy? Isn't it less explored how to store energy from wind effectively?
    And I thought about using tsunami energy. Or the energy of stratum shifts. What do you think?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    valsa
    And I thought about using tsunami energy. Or the energy of stratum shifts. What do you think?
    its looking too crazy for tsunami there is a lot of power that water power even cuts the building so please use some conventional and continues supply
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    anyone have any more crazy ideas feel free to post here lets work on it
    now i am in a training of embedded systems
    at now i am going to do 2 projects to complete the course
    projects will be starting on feb
    so i am thinking on a calculating program to imagine the vehicle comes on this direction using gps
    and i think its not easy so i am trying to collect data from now
    anyway i will come here if i am free so we can discuss any type of concepts and also feel free to contact me on my mail if anyone needed me
    i wanna thank u all guys because it is now in 100th post
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i gonna with a crazy idea and hope it is possible
    i want to design a circuit which makes a car into a super car
    i think u got it super means a thinking car it moves according to the traffic and reaches the destination safely
    if anyone interested in this start the comment on this thread lets start the program design here itself
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I like this Idea I think we can use sensors to automate the controls of the car to an extent

But pls do define SUPER CAR But i think intelligent design system is nice to work with I am in
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    k let me explain then
    i will connect 3 highly sensitive sensors on 4 sides of vehicle. We design a program such a way that on the movement of other vehicles it moves on opposite direction using stepper motor connect to the steering
    next i use GPS technology to use the road map
    hope you got me
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A nice design Friend. Simple and effectively cost efficient When are you planning to kick start
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    actually i done a project in my training about vehicle tracking system using GPS and GSM
    so i can write a program for GPS tracking alone
    but i need a team for the testing and design so i am waiting for more replies if i get more replies i will start the code by making a new post by taking the admin permission and start a proto type circuit
    if get success our team meet in real and design a real model
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi Narayana, feel free to start a thread dedicated for your project idea, with clear aims and objectives listed.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i will be stating the project thread today evening according to IST because i have no system with me now
    anyway today i am starting with my super car πŸ˜›
    after getting a good sucess on it i will start another one of flying robot
    who are in?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    started the thread for the project check here guys
    My project-Super car
    anyone wants to be in help me in that thread
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    its almost done with super car friends....
    I dont have a car for real time testing logic and everything is working in small case......
    Second phase i cant start now because solar powered and others are costlier than i think so i am starting new one anyone have new ideas...
    Can we do anything with artificial legs for handicapped
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey guys,
    this may look like science fiction but if we success in this idea we can make alot of difference in the world...
    We are seeing brain controlled gadgets...
    Then here is my idea..
    Brain sends electrical pulses to every organ to react according to situation. So every nerve is connected to brain. If we are able to catch nerves which are getting those pulses and place a leg like a robotic leg there depending on brain pulses it moves. I guess if we success in this gadget we can see no handicapped people in earth. Its like cyberorganism
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    guys why don't we think to connect the wings 90' wake up and the wings like table fan are added to the car at the four courners and we are able to rotate the wings to go forword and reverse. are you understand my view and is this possible i think it would be. what you think?
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    narayana murthy
    hey guys,
    this may look like science fiction but if we success in this idea we can make alot of difference in the world...
    We are seeing brain controlled gadgets...
    Then here is my idea..
    Brain sends electrical pulses to every organ to react according to situation. So every nerve is connected to brain. If we are able to catch nerves which are getting those pulses and place a leg like a robotic leg there depending on brain pulses it moves. I guess if we success in this gadget we can see no handicapped people in earth. Its like cyberorganism
    possibly this idea could prove to be a boon to Stephen Hawkings [HASHTAG]#respect[/HASHTAG]
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    yogi.bharadwaj
    guys why don't we think to connect the wings 90' wake up and the wings like table fan are added to the car at the four courners and we are able to rotate the wings to go forword and reverse. are you understand my view and is this possible i think it would be. what you think?
    actually my idea on flying car is different. Ur idea will work buddy i am sure about it. But i am think new like flying with some sort of design with electrical energy or some thing this is like we have a ignition regition which is on downwards and on going up it will move to be in backwords and moves forward.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Shailaja Tiwari
    possibly this idea could prove to be a boon to Stephen Hawkings [HASHTAG]#respect[/HASHTAG]
    mmmm may be i am not sure about it i am just thinking. But one when i know the entire circuits connecting human body then i am sure i can design it
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    narayana murthy
    actually my idea on flying car is different. Ur idea will work buddy i am sure about it. But i am think new like flying with some sort of design with electrical energy or some thing this is like we have a ignition regition which is on downwards and on going up it will move to be in backwords and moves forward.
    yes but the movable control shoulbe very fast
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    yogi.bharadwaj
    yes but the movable control shoulbe very fast
    yes moving can be done using balencing in aero dynamics. But only problem is what source i can take electrical energy wont have such power. Gases pressure and lift and move depending on how much pressure we are maintaining but problem is i dont know whether it works in higher attitude or not because when goes to higher attitude pressure changes
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    narayana murthy
    yes moving can be done using balencing in aero dynamics. But only problem is what source i can take electrical energy wont have such power. Gases pressure and lift and move depending on how much pressure we are maintaining but problem is i dont know whether it works in higher attitude or not because when goes to higher attitude pressure changes
    is the faster acceleration by engine of car woluld be helpful? try to apply the concept on racing cars haveving greater power engine one more thing is nitro boost may be helpful and the very essential thing is the design of the car which is capable to minimise the friction and pressure of air at the time of take off.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    yogi.bharadwaj
    is the faster acceleration by engine of car woluld be helpful? try to apply the concept on racing cars haveving greater power engine one more thing is nitro boost may be helpful and the very essential thing is the design of the car which is capable to minimise the friction and pressure of air at the time of take off.
    my design of takeoff is completely different. Anyway at present i am not thinking of it its just a imaginary design
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    finally i figured an solution for my flying car i dont know it practically but i guess it works. when we make water heated up with electricity it means a direct heating technique like solenoid. it gives enormous of water vapour as it gets heat continously. then if we release that vapour with high pressure downwards it goes up. and when it reaches at higher altitude its convert into like jet. or we can propel as two tubes on one on back and one on down. then its become a flying car but i am not sure about safety. at first we have to make prototype and test later we can check with safety. but i am sure it makes revolution in eco-friendly technology

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys how many of you think buying things online is risky ? If risky then why?
To hide a folder in a disk drive so that no one else can open it without knowing it's name is as follows : STEP 1: Open cmd , enter...
Try it to Believe it ...! It is not possible to save a file or folder name as PRN on desktop. This question about answer is not even answered by...
Science hands humanity a conundrum Science hands humanity a conundrum | Opinion | The Engineer BBC News - Double hand transplant patient has bandages removed