Crazy FOOD Lovers' Association!!

Hi Folks,

I'm inspired by all the variety of Food that we eat each and everyday that now i'm thinking maybe there's a food engineering as well. In terms of biological context food is the fuel to the body - the ultimate machine which makes all lifeforms work! (and guess who made it - the Ultimate Engineer a.k.a. GOD).

Well a few days back as i was skimming through the Television channels, i came across a particular fantasy that inspired me. In the channel named 'TLC', there was a show about the best places to eat around the world (or something like that). In this programme, they showed a doctor (who was a nutritionist and diet-expert for 27 years) who started a junk food restaurant called the "Heart Attack Grill". It so happens that all his patients loose their happiness from all his prescribed diet plans, that he decided that he'd serve them with what they actually wanted (and that would make them happy). All his restaurant customers a.k.a "patients" are treated by "hot nurses" a.k.a waitresses who prescribe them the "medicine" a.k.a junk food for all their health problems. And for those customers with that extra hefty body, they'd provide food for FREE everyday!(sounded hard to believe).
The Doc says that the main idea is to make these "patients" find a good time by eating to their hearts' context, even if they'd have to die a few years earlier.😲

Anyways I've started this Association just know more about the type of food enthusiasts in CE. I'm Crazy about FOOD. Are you??

Regards,
Anoop

P.S.: I don't know if someone else has started a similar thread. Please forgive my ignorance if so.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Ok, Is there anyone out there with a passion for good food??? Please tell us about your experiences.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Here's a list of all the non-vegetarian food I've tasted so far:
    1.Chicken (it's simply chicken, what more can you ask for?)😁
    2.Beef (it's great when cooked hard, and don't go for a lot else you'll have to face certain consequences)
    3.Mutton (it's got more bone than flesh i feel and i don't like it much)
    4.Fish(varieties - i love the curry version of a few types even though i prefer the fried variety of some other types. Pardon me for not mentioning the types here) πŸ˜‰
    5.Shrimp (bigger than prawns and has got more meat, tastes just fine)
    6.Prawns (simply juicy and tastes good when fried till its completely burnt)
    7.Oyster meat (it's good on those special occasions)
    8.Camel (superbly fibrous with lots of muscles, i got a leg piece with bone attached; had to literally bite with all my strength to get out the meat, and then kept chewing for 5 minutes before i could gulp it down. Tastes good.)😁
    9.Sheep (just superb, you can going eating a whole plate - i got boneless ones so was easier to eat)
    10.Duck (i hate it, it's got a sweetness with a blackness)
    11.Pork (highly fatty and muscular)
    12.Ostrich Egg (it's huge and we had to actually drill the top layer so that we could take out the egg even while preserving the shell)😁
    12.Egg of the Quail (I've a doubt about the bird's name, though the egg's just superb)
    13. Chicken Egg (It's the common favorite, but i get pimples if i eat then on a routine daily basis)
    14. Duck Egg (tastes like chicken egg which was put more in water than on the land) πŸ˜•
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I'm also an avid lover of Pizza, Burgers, Hot-Dogs, French Fries, Meat Rolls and the like, even though i prefer more vegetarian food on a daily basis. I eat Non-Vegetarian only once or twice a week and that too on light proportions.

P.S. I'm really looking forward on bringing out those CEans out there who enjoy cooking and eating to comment on their favorite cuisines. Please help me out here! Why don't we share what we like to eat?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You should also consider some Veggie only folks like me... πŸ˜› We have got a hell lot of recipes here and would try posting a few when time permits... πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Praveen-Kumar
    You should also consider some Veggie only folks like me... πŸ˜› We have got a hell lot of recipes here and would try posting a few when time permits... πŸ˜€
    @ Praveen: Check this
    I'm also an avid lover of Pizza, Burgers, Hot-Dogs, French Fries, Meat Rolls and the like, even though i prefer more vegetarian food on a daily basis. I eat Non-Vegetarian only once or twice a week and that too on light proportions.
    Please do post those cuisines here. Would love to share a rich culture of recipes here.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    The Food for Enginners

1) Tiger Buscuit ( or Parle-G)
    2) Maggi
    3) Egg Fry ( No time for boiling or Omlet)
    4) Tea... Lot of Tea

and for Few 'Sutta' (Unofficial and editable)
    If hostilities: Lot of 'water curries with piece of potato)

An engineer survives four years on these.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ohh Wow! 😁

I have a sweet tooth, which I have been trying to get rid of since.............. πŸ˜•
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Now what? Food isn't good?

P.S.: Hoping to get some interesting scoops. πŸ˜‰
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    food

Tamil-an food variety
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    aarthivg
    food

Tamil-an food variety
    It's the South Indian 'thaali' i believe.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    anoopthefriend
    P.S.: Hoping to get some interesting scoops. πŸ˜‰
    Take a bite. πŸ˜›
    Photo1219
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    anoopthefriend
    It's the South Indian 'thaali' i believe.
    I am not sure of the name.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    aarthivg
    I am not sure of the name.
    yes it isπŸ˜’
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Dancer_Engineer
    Take a bite. πŸ˜›
    Photo1219
    What is the name of the recipie??? #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    sowjitha
    What is the name of the recipie??? #-Link-Snipped-#
    That's a Mango ice cream. πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I recently tasted Crab Kurma, and it sucks πŸ‘Ž ! However, I liked Oyster with Fries πŸ‘
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I have relished tastin Goan food style a line of food ranging from
    • Bread with channa
    • Chappathi with either mutton or chicken kurma(both are served )
    • Any fried Rice along with some kurma whose name I don't know
    • Then a lot of soft drinks instead of water
    • Sweets like gulab jamun and many more (Don't know the names )
    PS : If wine and beer are served they have Pork and Beef kurma plus
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Inviting all Food Lovers to add the crazy cuisines they've tasted here!

P.S: Did you know that the Japanese Fugu is the most poisonous fish in the world, but people actually eat it? Weird! 😲. The emperor of Japan is actually forbidden from eating ONLY this fish!πŸ˜–. Every year thousands of people die in Japan after eating Fugu which is not properly cooked. It is the 'Most Notorious Dish' in Japan and perhaps in the world too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to install the SAP software version - [TABLE="class: cf hr"] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: hw"] [/TD] [TD]SAP ECC v6.0 SR3 IDES Oracle 10.2.0.2 in Windows 2003 Sever? [/TD] [/TR]...
Best Books For Theory Of Machines I have found some best books for Theory of Machines. One is Theory of Machines by Joseph Edward Shigley. Another one which focuses deeply...
Some of the books which I refer for this subject are Heat Transfer: A Practical Approach by Yunus Cengel Introduction to heat transfer by D. Butterworth
The Book For Higher Engineering Mathematics which I have seen people referring is Higher Engineering Mathematics By B.S. Grewal
People often refer Thermodynamics By Domkundwar can you post some more good books regarding this subject?