😁 How about celebrating Crazy Engineers' Day ? 😁

How many are for this idea? Biggie what do you say ? πŸ˜‰

R I C K

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Fantastic !

My thumb's up [​IMG] for the idea.

Which day shall we select for Crazy Engineer's Day?

😁
  • sristi
    sristi
    thats a gooood idea rick 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    woo hoo !

😁 Crazy Engineers' day!

You are totally crazy, Rick. Now the question is, when do we celebrate CE day?

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    make it the day when CrazyEngineers was started.

when was it, K ? 😁

Hurrraayy crazy engineers rocks πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    crook

when was it, K ? 😁

Another option is ....set a target.....means when members are 600.....because 500 is too close....

is it a bad idea....pour comments...you all can shout too......in shout box.

😁--Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you mean we celebrate Crazy Engineers' Day on the day we complete 600 members?

Not a bad idea, but 600 looks vague :mgreen:

let me see what people say about it πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I know its very much vague...but still...
    I my mind first figure which came was the 1000....but i was puzzled that people can't wait till that time....can they..??or a good suggestion is when posts become 1000.......
    currently it is around 912...
    is it a bad idea...???
    pour comments....biggi....and others...
    😁--Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crook

when was it, K ? 😁

CrazyEngineers.com was launched on 26th November 2005 😁

1000 posts seems too trivial occasion to celebrate CrazyEngineers day, but that's my personal opinion :-|

Let's see what people have to say about it.

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    hey that's a nice idea rick!!...if crazy engineers was started on 26th november then why not celebrate it is as a CE day...that's my views...let's c wat others have to say??
  • rick
    rick
    26th November !

I will cast my vote for 26th November! This website was launched on that day and I think its the best day to celebrate CrazyEngineers Day 😁

Folks cast your vote !
  • crook
    crook
    count is 2 now !

26th November !

hurraayyy😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    crook
    count is 2 now !

26th November !

hurraayyy😁
    Good idea...am with you...but isn't it too far...😁

--crazy
  • rick
    rick
    i do not think it is far. we will wait and we will have more engineers by then. its almost final. make it 26th November.

is that ok people?
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    Make it 26th of November

I believe that the forum foundation day should be celebrated as the Crazy Engineers day. So my vote goes for 26th of November.

yeh we will have to wait for few more months. thats ok. we should plan some activity for crazy engineers day. πŸ˜€

J
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vote On the Poll!

Guys!

Just added a PoLL 😁

The best way to decide is through polls. Vote 'Yes' if you think Crazy Engineers day should be celebrated on 26th November (our foundation day) or 'No' to suggest some other day (on this thread).

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    yep, just voted for 26th november. 😁
  • sristi
    sristi
    im also voting for 26th Nov😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    26th November!

Hi Everyone!

It seems that everyone's voting for 26th November - our foundation day. I'll put up a calendar entry for the same. So 26th Nov. is 'CrazyEngineers' day. πŸ˜€

Now, we have quite sometime to plan something for CE day. Rush in your ideas about how to celebrate this day πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    plan??

The_Big_K
    Hi Everyone!

It seems that everyone's voting for 26th November - our foundation day. I'll put up a calendar entry for the same. So 26th Nov. is 'CrazyEngineers' day. πŸ˜€

Now, we have quite sometime to plan something for CE day. Rush in your ideas about how to celebrate this day πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
    So .... what are our plans for the CE day? How about having all the active CEans online at a time. we can use shoutbox πŸ˜‰
  • aashima
    aashima
    great idea folks!!! thats good one rick!!! now lets start planning for the day
  • aditi
    aditi
    WOW!! ONE MORE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SAY.... LIKE ALL OTHER BIG DAYS WE HAVE HOLIDAYS IN COLLEGES....WE SHOULD BE GIVEN HOLIDAY ON CE-DAY ALSO.:dance: .. WAT SAY?? (JUST KIDDING GUYS)

Edit(The Big K): Aditi, please refrain from using 'all caps' in your posts.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aditi
    WOW!! ONE MORE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SAY.... LIKE ALL OTHER BIG DAYS WE HAVE HOLIDAYS IN COLLEGES....WE SHOULD BE GIVEN HOLIDAY ON CE-DAY ALSO.:dance: .. WAT SAY?? (JUST KIDDING GUYS)
    Holiday? I'd celebrate it in a different way - work for 24 hours continuously .

Long way to go 😁

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    I think some new feature must be introduced in the site on CE-day...and that all is done by our own Biggie...we are there for any possible help ofcourse..so looking for sumthin new in site on 26th nov Biggie...i m excitedπŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    neha
    I think some new feature must be introduced in the site on CE-day...and that all is done by our own Biggie...we are there for any possible help ofcourse..so looking for sumthin new in site on 26th nov Biggie...i m excitedπŸ˜‰
    Well, no promises. But it would be interesting to know what new features would you like to see on CE portal?

Let us continue to gather ideas about possible activities on the CE day. But that will depend on our strength too. Probably we need to fetch more members on the forums.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    anhaan..

aditi

Edit(The Big K): Aditi, please refrain from using 'all caps' in your posts.
    even i like the idea too πŸ˜‰
  • rick
    rick
    crook
    So .... what are our plans for the CE day? How about having all the active CEans online at a time. we can use shoutbox πŸ˜‰
    I'm game for it! All CEans online. Biggie, will our server support the load πŸ˜› ? What do you think about composing CE Anthem for the CE day?

Rick
  • Neha
    Neha
    CE-Anthem???

well,keep me out of it..coz I don't even kno the A B C of composingπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .
  • aashima
    aashima
    well do we actually have anybody for composing??? otherwise we have nice and many options in bollywood and hollywood music charts πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aashima
    well do we actually have anybody for composing??? otherwise we have nice and many options in bollywood and hollywood music charts πŸ˜‰
    :shock:

CE-Anthem :smile: ! Are you Crazy? 😁

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    :shock:

CE-Anthem :smile: ! Are you Crazy? 😁

-The Big K-
    He must be.... as he is a CEAN....

hope that soon he will come up with some ideas...
  • aashima
    aashima
    Lets have a common conference. What say??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aashima
    Good idea!

26th November is Sunday & I'm sure all of us will be free. Done!

What say?

-The Big K-
    p.s: This is my 700th post! Bruwahahaha 😁
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    aashima
    😁 Yes ! Yes !

It will be great !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    :Update:

I added a countdown for CrazyEngineers day 😁 on your main page. I hope it helps πŸ˜€ !

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello CEans!

CrazyEngineers Day is approaching fast! What are our plans to Celebrate it online? 😁

Here is an update from me -

We will have a major forum restructure on 25th of November & the New CE will be relaunched on 26th November!

Flood in your ideas fast! 😁

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    That will be great Bigie. Apart from that we can have an online conference (least we can do!).
  • crook
    crook
    I had missed the first conference. I'll make it this time! CE will rock after restructure! Hurraay 😁 😁
  • Mahesh
    Mahesh
    On CE day, do we get the new structure of our forum?
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    I believe that the forum foundation day should be celebrated as the Crazy Engineers day. So i think 26 nov will be better.

But 26 is not a good day i think so b'coz if we add 2+6=8, 8 is not good number .....lot of destructions took place on this day example Tsunami.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jayaprakash
    I believe that the forum foundation day should be celebrated as the Crazy Engineers day. So i think 26 nov will be better.

But 26 is not a good day i think so b'coz if we add 2+6=8, 8 is not good number .....lot of destructions took place on this day example Tsunami.
    :sleeping: It still makes sense for us to celebrate CrazyEngineers day on 26th November.

Do we really believe in numerology?

-The Big K-
    p.s: Let us be present in the CE Conference room on CE day at some scheduled time. How about 12:00 Noon? πŸ˜‰
  • crook
    crook
    What time are we all gathering on CE? Happy CrazyEngineers day in advance 😁
  • Neha
    Neha
    That would be great!!

CEans should celebrate the day together, after all, its our day..isn't it?
  • aashima
    aashima
    Yes ofcourse!!! So what are the big plans for the big day?? It should be in a way which makes it worh remebring!!!😁
  • crook
    crook
    aashima
    Yes ofcourse!!! So what are the big plans for the big day?? It should be in a way which makes it worh remebring!!!😁
    What are our plans for CE day this year? 😁 πŸ˜’
  • DEP
    DEP
    to everyone,

i have joined CE this year only. when is the CE day celebrated??

any plans for this year as well??

am game for it but someone please tell me the details related to this day. i would love to be a part of it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    DEP
    to everyone,

i have joined CE this year only. when is the CE day celebrated??

any plans for this year as well??

am game for it but someone please tell me the details related to this day. i would love to be a part of it.
    DEP, you'll have to take out some time to go through the entire thread πŸ˜€ . CrazyEngineers day is celebrated on 26th of November ( CE was launched on 26th November 2005 ) .

Plans for this year's CE day, well Crook, isn't it too early to talk about it? 😁

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans 😁

Search 'The Google' for ' engineers day '. Now guess what's the 12th result?

This thread!! 😁😁

Things we can do -

1. Everyone logs on to CE @ 12:00 (am/pm , IST, GMT whatever- you decide) on CrazyEngineers day (26th November)😁!

2. We gather at a common place & have a CE Offline Meet 😁!

What say?

-The Big K-
  • shakeeb
    shakeeb
    hey friends i join the CE yestarday and today is it's foundation day i really get
    surprised i will greet all it's existing members keep it up
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for your wishes, but the CrazyEngineers day falls on 26th of November - πŸ˜€

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The title was quoted by Henry Youngman. It has nothing to do with my even worse financial stature πŸ˜” . Recently, I was handed over my revised compensation letter and...
Guys! I just came across this fantastic site - have a look at it & feel free to discuss what you think. https://thedreammovie.com/ -The Big K-
Guys! πŸ˜€ Follow this link -> Da Vinci Code You need to have a google account. I could crack the first puzzle in 3 minutes flat but couldn't put much...
hi!!! i m naga muneendra reddy.k.. i m doing my B.E(Hons.)ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS in BITS,PILANI.. i m interested in electrical and power system engineering...can anybody suggest me a goodway to...
Hi all! i am a civil engineering student of second sem. im having quite different approch towards the subject and want to a reseacher. i need an advice from you...