View Feed
group-icon
Civil + Structural Engineers
Community of Civil and Structural Engineers to discuss all concepts, topics, questions and doubts.
369 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Crazy Civil Engineer

I like to work in industrial job becuz I hhave experince about 19 yrs. with Out door/ Indoor sub stations job with ABB co. , Civil constructions of Heavy foundations, Cable trenches, tankages , pump foundations, area grading about 2,00,000 sqmt. with heavy machinaries with Reliance refinary at Jamnagar. I have also worked with private civil consultant job with M/s Shah & Talati in Vadoadara. Now, I have started my own civil constuctiuon co. with a name of Rakesh J. Thakar in Vadodara , Gujarat. I have completed total civil work about Rs. 6 lakhs from last 10 months. So, I am very much interested in Civil Construction, consultancy, Rate analysis of civil items, current DSR for the same.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 9, 2012
Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE. 😀
prashpan
prashpan • Mar 9, 2012
welcome to CE
K!r@nS!ngu
K!r@nS!ngu • Mar 15, 2012
Welcome to CE Rakesh ji !!!!😀
Good to know about you !
😁 Welcome to CE, Rakesh!

Great intro sir... Congrats.. 😀
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Mar 17, 2012
Rakesh J. Thakar
I like to work in industrial job becuz I hhave experince about 19 yrs. with Out door/ Indoor sub stations job with ABB co. , Civil constructions of Heavy foundations, Cable trenches, tankages , pump foundations, area grading about 2,00,000 sqmt. with heavy machinaries with Reliance refinary at Jamnagar. I have also worked with private civil consultant job with M/s Shah & Talati in Vadoadara. Now, I have started my own civil constuctiuon co. with a name of Rakesh J. Thakar in Vadodara , Gujarat. I have completed total civil work about Rs. 6 lakhs from last 10 months. So, I am very much interested in Civil Construction, consultancy, Rate analysis of civil items, current DSR for the same.
Great introduction. 👍

We hope to see you often at the civil engineering forum. Keep logging in often.
Kirk
Kirk • Mar 25, 2012
Nice sound!! hello and nice to meet you
Halong bay cruise-Princess junk Halong bay-Mekong Bassac Cruise

Share this content on your social channels -