Crazy Civil Engineer

I like to work in industrial job becuz I hhave experince about 19 yrs. with Out door/ Indoor sub stations job with ABB co. , Civil constructions of Heavy foundations, Cable trenches, tankages , pump foundations, area grading about 2,00,000 sqmt. with heavy machinaries with Reliance refinary at Jamnagar. I have also worked with private civil consultant job with M/s Shah & Talati in Vadoadara. Now, I have started my own civil constuctiuon co. with a name of Rakesh J. Thakar in Vadodara , Gujarat. I have completed total civil work about Rs. 6 lakhs from last 10 months. So, I am very much interested in Civil Construction, consultancy, Rate analysis of civil items, current DSR for the same.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    welcome to CE
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Rakesh ji !!!!๐Ÿ˜€
    Good to know about you !
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Rakesh!

Great intro sir... Congrats.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Rakesh J. Thakar
    I like to work in industrial job becuz I hhave experince about 19 yrs. with Out door/ Indoor sub stations job with ABB co. , Civil constructions of Heavy foundations, Cable trenches, tankages , pump foundations, area grading about 2,00,000 sqmt. with heavy machinaries with Reliance refinary at Jamnagar. I have also worked with private civil consultant job with M/s Shah & Talati in Vadoadara. Now, I have started my own civil constuctiuon co. with a name of Rakesh J. Thakar in Vadodara , Gujarat. I have completed total civil work about Rs. 6 lakhs from last 10 months. So, I am very much interested in Civil Construction, consultancy, Rate analysis of civil items, current DSR for the same.
    Great introduction. ๐Ÿ‘

We hope to see you often at the civil engineering forum. Keep logging in often.
  • Kirk
    Kirk
    Nice sound!! hello and nice to meet you
    #-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently our web host announced that they're launching the SSD based servers that promises greater speeds. I have never used any SSD based device, so just wondering whether SSDs can...
hi all what is the relation between , the speed of the driving wheel of an automobile , to the speed of the automobile ? i am sure that the...
Thelma Estrin became the first woman president of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. A remarkable multifaceted woman, who did many interesting jobs in her career. Here is...
Here is an (animated) history of how animated GIFs began: https://www.engadget.com/2012/03/08/pbs-traces-the-history-of-animated-gifs-deal-with-it/
The current decade seems to be obsessed with the electric vehicles and hybrid cars. Several big companies have either launched electric cars or are designing them. The USP of these...