Cracked the GRE - 800 in Quants and 750 in Verbal

Hello,

I just wrote my GRE exam and got a 800 Q and 750 Verbal. I'm so happy with my score!! I'm not writing to brag, I just want to let you in on how I studied for this exam. First off, I was quite serious and was determined to succeed. This is basically what I used to study and prepare for this exam.

1. kaplan, GRE exam book Premier Program
2. Princeton review, cracking the GRE
3. #-Link-Snipped-# (this site is so awesome!!) It had many practice CATs that were representative of the real GRE exam, plus they had an awesome flash card program and verbal and math exercises! I would really recommend taking a look at this site.

Good luck everybody!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zubmil223
    Hello,

I just wrote my GRE exam and got a 800 Q and 750 Verbal. I'm so happy with my score!! I'm not writing to brag, I just want to let you in on how I studied for this exam. First off, I was quite serious and was determined to succeed. This is basically what I used to study and prepare for this exam.

1. kaplan, GRE exam book Premier Program
    2. Princeton review, cracking the GRE
    3. #-Link-Snipped-# (this site is so awesome!!) It had many practice CATs that were representative of the real GRE exam, plus they had an awesome flash card program and verbal and math exercises! I would really recommend taking a look at this site.

Good luck everybody!
    Contratulations, Zubmil!

It would help if you share tips & tricks 😉 .

(and I hope that you're not affiliated with the site that you've mentioned 😉 )

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am creating one project in visual basic. but i am getting problem to gave multiple no. of databases to one form. how should we gave no. of databases (of...
Hello=) My favourite film is "Waterboy" with Adam Sandler in main role 😁 have you seen it??
Hi, I am siddhesh I introduce myself to all the crazy engineers😛
CEans! Congratulations to all, for we added our 6000th member - subhamoy pradha 😁 - to all CEans who spread the word around! 😁 Now let's target 10,000 member count....
Hello guys, Now, i'm in need of some cool ideas. We've a technical fest coming in our univ, and there's an event called "FUN WITH PHYSICS". In this event, we'd...