Crack revised GRE in one month

Hi all,

I took the revised GRE and secured 319/340 in just 30 days. I would love to share my preparation techniques which will be useful to each and everyone of you. I have compiled all the techniques in this blog where you can also find all details about the revised GRE format, revised GRE question types and revised GRE preparation techniques.

Wishing you all the best for your revised GRE exam.

Replies

• chanukya
    chanukya
    Cud u pls share the results
  • geetaakulkarni09
    geetaakulkarni09
    could u plzz tell me how did u crack it in jus 30 days. please help me out. because i am out of time and even i need to do it in dat time period.
    please guid me.
  • dikshalakhe
    dikshalakhe
    geetaakulkarni09
    could u plzz tell me how did u crack it in jus 30 days. please help me out. because i am out of time and even i need to do it in dat time period.
    please guid me.
    Then dont waste a single second.. take kaplan's book and start preparing the word groups at the end of the book.. learn them for at-least 3 hours a day.. then write answers to one argument and one issue topic from the official topics daily.. Along with that practice 3 to 4 reading passages.. after that try to complete sentence completion questions daily.. this is not the end, when u r done with english.. take maths questions daily and practice maths for 2 hours a day with ur english preparations.. then 30 days are more than enough for u if u follow this pattern of study.. all d best..! 😉
  • geetaakulkarni09
    geetaakulkarni09
    Thanks a lot!
  • ramshankar1990
    ramshankar1990
    hi,

will the actual test be tougher than the practice tests that are there in POWERPREP???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the main difference between "grid computing" and "virtual computing grid using pooled resources"? Please reply.
I am working with a baja team in my college . We are having trouble with the drive shafts of the gear box. We dont want to use the half...
Hello CEans 😎 Now i am final year mechanical student. Today i want some information about my past subject topic. I know that i have studied it in second year....
hi this is my first post hope i get responses. i am graduate engineer trainee working in a power plant and i belong to electrical department.i am doing the plant...
After 4 years, I have again started my works on pencil shading...