CPU doesnt work. need help

i forgot to eject DVD from drive before shutting it down... and now Cpu does not work..... what to do???????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't think CPU has anything to do with it. Could you describe the problem a bit in more detail?
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    i don't think that CPU is giving problem due to DVD as you described....There might be another problem....
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I think you have made your systm to boot from dvd and machine is searching for bootable files on dvd.You need to change the settting from BIOS. just google, how to change boot priority from bios.
    One more thing could happen is your dvd might stuck in drive, you need to turn on the machine, wait for led flashing on dvd drive take a needle and insert it into tiny hole in front panel of DVD drive.
    It should solve your problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LCDs are made up of millions liquid cells & around dozens of layers like : glare reducer, polarizer,etc.. Due to such layers, the LCDs aren't capable to illuminate as desired....
What's the difference between class and id in CSS , I can only find out that class is for particular group of elements and id is for unique element, but...
Hello everyone, I am pursuing B.E in Mechanical and planning and planning for doing MS in USA. Here, I am facing a difficulty in selecting my major. I have shortlisted...
Who else but the one and only...? (check out the tricknometry while you are at it)
Beautiful, evocative gallery of winners of NatGeo's Photo Contest 2012. https://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/n...t=multi_20130121&utm_campaign=MultiProduct#/0