Covini C6W - Six-wheeled Supercar

Just wondering if anyone's seen this COVINI C6W super spots car. I'm absolutely in love with this car. Does anyone know the engine specs and design parameters of this car?

Replies

• ashishgupta652
    ashishgupta652
    here the new concept guys ,.,go on the link and update your knowledge,.,.😀
  • FRibeiro
    FRibeiro
    I worked on a Tyrrell P34 6-wheeled Formula 1 car in the Thoroughbred Grand Prix Championship for Historic cars in 2001. Very interesting car. Although the concept of the P34 was similar to the Covini, the objectives were very different. The use of 4 smaller-diameter wheels on the front of the P34 was to reduce front-end lift and increase front-end grip. The improvements in passive safety and traction of the Covini don't really apply to the P34.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A serious PHP security flaw has been discovered in PHP. The servers using 32 bit version of PHP can be compromised by passing just a URL. If you are running...
hello everybody, i like some mini project ideas on mechanical field. whatever it is please post it. Both link and post replies are invited
Dear Experts, What are the softwares required for the following exercises... 1. Develop a Simple Web Site with following Features * Drop down menus * Hotspot Links * CSS 2....
CEans, With more CEans, we get more active community and you can help in making that possible. Here are few ideas that can help us in getting more content and...
CEans, Just wanted to give you an idea of what we're currently working on. The CrazyEngineers frontpage design we adopted months ago is being switched to a very simple layout....