Cover Letter Template With Resume

hello,
i need a attractive and catchy cover letter with resume.i dont want them for any perticular position in a company or in response to advertisements. it should be in general.

thank you

Replies

• ultimatechange
    ultimatechange
    Hope this helps::
  • piyali saha
    piyali saha
    thnak you.. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone: My name is Michael Henville and my wife (Barbara) and I live in Toronto Canada. We are both retired and spend a lot of time baby sitting our...
A personal computer is to be examined from a thermodynamic perspective. Determine the direction of the work and heat interactions (in or out) when (a) keyboard (in operation), (b) monitor,...
I have seen modern students are not respecting teachers & professors anymore. This New Generation students are thinking as all teachers & professors are dumb , and assumes that they...
Taking cue from this thread : https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/most-encouraging-words-youve-ever-heard.57592/ I thought we can have one for the opposite too. Words sometimes hurt more than actions. Share the words that have discouraged you...
Apple's latest OSX offers Airdrop facility to share files between computers in near proximity. I'm looking for the maximum supported range. It just doesn't always work if the two OSX...