Counter Strike: Global Offensive Official Trailer Out - Your take?

[video=youtube;4ycbuZNRgZc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ycbuZNRgZc[/video]

CS:GO Exclusive debut trailer. Gameplay footage, information and more.

Counter Strike, one of the web's most enduring online shooters, is targeting an early 2012 comeback with the promise of more maps, modes and weapons as well as plenty of old favorites.

PS3 owners will be free to choose between using its traditional controller, the PlayStation Move motion controls, or a mouse and keyboard setup.

What's your take?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have seen a trend here that students who complete III year or have started their final year, go for 'Campus Recruitment Traning' or 'Campus Recruitment Coaching Classes' which have...
hey i m working on wireless electriity project so , wil u help me for doing this? sir i gonna need a block diagram & the component list.... if u...
Mercury has launched cheap Android tablet mTab for a price that will surely turn heads - Rs. 9499/-. The budget android tablet rivals with Beetel and Reliance 3G tablet which...
Students of Department of instrumentation, Pad Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of engineering and technology, Pimpri, Pune. are organizing a National level event VISVESVARA'11 On the occasion of engineering day i.e....
MECHAURA is the National Level Technical Extravaganza organized by Mechanical Engineering Association of SJCET On 17th September, 2011. Events: 1. Paper Presentation 2. Best Manager 3. Bike Assembly 4. Lathe...