Couldn't update to Windows 8.1 - 0xC1900101 - 0x40017

"Couldn't update to Windows 8.1 - 0xC1900101 - 0x40017"

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# You're not one, lots of users have confirmed this problem : #-Link-Snipped-#

However, MS Support Engineer Rajesh Govind has posted workarounds, check it out : #-Link-Snipped-#

Ah! MS, they'll never improve 😁
  • aady_007
    aady_007
    done got it windows 8.1...but when I right click on folders it takes no time to give menu tray but when I right click on the files it takes a long time arroung 1 minute to give menu tray please help
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Sorry mate, I don't use Windows & hence I don't have any idea about it.
    I just googled your query & posted links.

Maybe you should ask for support to MS, in their official forums.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    People, please don't update to Windows 8.1

Lots of users are reporting bugs like, speakers not working, graphic card not detected etc.

So, it's better not to upgrade right now, and wait for sometime, to get a stable version of Windows.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Sanyam Khurana
    So, it's better not to upgrade right now, and wait for sometime, to get a stable version of Windows.
    Stable Windows 😁😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Back in September 2013, the Blackberry Boys unveiled the all new smartphone Blackberry Z30 in an event in Malaysia and now as promised, the phone is going to be here...
Lenovo has brought to the market a new convertible laptop called Lenovo A10 - which is the company's first to run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. At 1 kg...
Big trucks and cars often block the sight on the highways which makes overtaking them a difficult business. Wouldn't it be very nice if the drivers could see the road...
I am studying "Freakonomics" by Steven Levitt in which he states that legalization of abortion in America has a major role in curbing crime and it had decreased homicides, rape,...
what is working mechanism of the diwali gun pls explain me how its happening simultaneously