Couldn't apply for TCS off campus phase2 -16th December

Hello, I'm Bhagyashree willing to apply for TCS off-campus phase2-16th December 2018 and I already have my Reference ID. However when I login into my account, there is no tab/option for "Apply for Drive" on the lefthand side of the homepage (Even when i'm eligible for the drive and have not written the test for 13th and 14th November).

And also i tried filling registration form but it displayed already registered in TCS!!

Please Help as i want to apply for this drive.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

The issue seems strange. Do you have any friends who found this option when they login?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

The issue seems strange. Do you have any friends who found this option when they login?

• Poonam Dubey
    Poonam Dubey

I face the same problem faced by shree... PLZZ help

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - did you try contacting TCS official support email? What response did you get from them? 

• AMIT KUMAR
    AMIT KUMAR

I am also facing the same problem and I sent 3 mail to their support (ilp.support@tcs.com) mail account regarding this issue and no one replied yet. I don't know what is the reason behind it. 

Now I don't know what should I do. 

• Poonam Dubey
    Poonam Dubey

I did wrote a mail to tcs but they asked me to read the faq section...but it was of no use to me. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed my graduation in civil engineering and preparing for GATE. I want to know which branch is better for mtech as a woman
Hello am facing signal test problem in TATA sky so pls suggest me how to?
I have been an average or say below average student who never thought what to do in life. Parents told to take science I took.  Neighbours told to do engineering...
Hello, I am a college student and I am doing a research project for my physics class about the collapse of the FIU bridge. So far I learned about statics...
i have good books of civil engineering ,just tell me and i will send it soonask me me?