Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Good topic. Assuming that most countries still don't have good internet speeds, if one is a hard core gamer, he will only face lag and bandwidth congestion and an overall unsatisfying experience. For casual gamers, we are already using cloud on smartphone and tabs. From what I know, people already use internet while gaming only to be a part of the community or to view friends results.
    I am sure people here will agree that there is still a reason why people prefer to download stuff instead of streaming. So, for your question about revolution, the answer is we hope to see it happen, but we are not expecting it any time soon.​
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Good topic.
    This topic is suggested by the admin😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The observers might have noticed that we've enabled Google Search Engine on CrazyEngineers. Google's incredibly good at indexing web's content. Integrating Google search engine has its own advantages and...
Since last few weeks report of Apple's iPad Mini is in the air; However, there's a twist to the tale. As per the "reliable Chinese sources", iPad mini will not...
Now, some news from Moto Racer. British Grand Prix results at Silverstone on Sunday. 1. Mark Webber (Australia) RedBull - Renault 1:25:11.288 2. Fernando Alonso (Spain) Ferrari +00:03.060 3. Sebastian...
Security risks remain a hindrance to full adoption of the technology whether it is mobile or our PC. Accessing our bank's mobile application to access our account is much more...
Hello My Self Sonu Kumar , And I m A student Of BCA WIth the Institute of IIMIT. I love doing Any tricks of MY PC SO plzz give the...