Core Or IT? Which Is Better?

I am Electronics and Telecommunication graduate 2014. I was placed in an IT company through pool campus but was not able to cope with their a bit tough training. So I left job. What options are available for mi now?
Core or IT?
Must I do any Global certifications?
I have heard that placed through campus is only good for fresher otherwise it is very tough to get jobs outside.....Is it true?
Please give mi suggestions.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rashmij123
    I was placed in an IT company through pool campus but was not able to cope with their a bit tough training. So I left job. What options are available for mi now?
    It's quite clear that IT isn't your forte. Why not find out whether you have the required skill-set for a core E&TC job? It might be a little difficult to find a new job; but you already know that it's not impossible.

Your best bet is to find out what type of career is more suited for you and then see if certifications will help you get into that career. Keep looking for jobs and you'll succeed. Stay active on CrazyEngineers to keep your knowledge up to date.
  • rashmij123
    rashmij123
    Thanku for advice. If I did global certifications like Microsoft in .NET or CISCO in Networking....how much it will be beneficial for mi to get job?
    Is their anything like that freshers don't have value after some time....so companies don't hire them?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You should start finding the companies that are willing to hire freshers. But even before that, you will have to prepare yourself for the opportunity that may come your way. Select your career track and make yourself so awesome that no company would want to reject you.
  • vinuchel24
    vinuchel24
    Certifications always add value to your resume. If you are interested in core areas, then try hard for GATE 15 as most core companies too recruit from GATE, you could also join a reputed college for M.Tech.
    Freshers do get "stale" after some time as lakhs of engineers are being churned out every year. So don't sit idle and boost your resume with certifications and internships if possible. Try upcoming areas like Data analytics, Hadoop, ETL Testing, Automation testing..etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The South Korean electronics giant has launched a Windows 8.1-based tablet, Tab Book Duo in its home town at 740,000 KRW (INR 42,400). Since its entry into the tablet market,...
Need to exercise but feeling bored? Stuck in office during gym hours? No worries. Fitness tracking app developer Runtastic has developed a proof-of-concept software for Oculus Rift Virtual Reality headgear....
Last year on 16th December I joined CrazyEngineers as Business Manager, for taking care all the business development, marketing, promotions, event associations and management and allied activities. I enjoyed every...
In this time I try to search after information about 2 things: 1. the gas flow system in the car and the car exhaust 2. the materials that use in...