CorbettROV - Jacy is a computer & electrical engineer

Hello, I happened across this forum while googling something, and thought it might be helpful.

I am a high school student with interests in computer and electrical engineering. I am currently working on an underwater ROV and have some questions that I thought could probably be answered here.

Thank you for having such a helpful place to go when in a quandary!

Jacy

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE CorbettROV. Feel free to post your questions.

-CB
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Jacy. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to Ce Jacy.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hey jacy,

Welcome to CE !!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • babloo0311
    babloo0311
    HI jacy,

Welcome
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    hi welcome 2 CEan fmly
    a nice place 2 xplore ur knowledge
    njoy posting
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Hey... welcome
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome,have nice time!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am Meenakshi Sundaram a student of Computational Science with a background in Mechanical Engineering. Its been a long time since I joined but decided to post just recently....
hi, how do you calculate torque in a rectangular section due to rotation.do we follow the same method as we use for circulaer cross section. that is torque=force * perpendicular...
i have to rotate 15000 kgs using a dc electric motor.the power required is 2.5 hp. since the rotation is slow can i choose the rpm to be around 20....
English-ScaredHello people , we have started three different threads for all the three sections . Please make the use of it and post your queries there . This will be...
work done in case of a cyclic process is equal to algebraic sum of work done over each individual cycle For e.g. in Carnot cycle work done should be equal...