Copyright statement format

Hi,

I am writing a document for the use of the company alone. I have to include the copyright statement. Can anyone give me the proper format of writing a copyright statement? Also any examples will help.

Thanx
primefocus

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's latest from BITS APOGEE 2009 APOGEE 09 BITS Pilani Date : 23rd to 27th March The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), pilani is an institute globally respected...
I remember there were times when if a person was employed with a private firm, he was It later changed as the privately managed organisations started offering more money and...
Hi everyone, Could anyone tell me what is the SEO and and other things related to it iam sorry but iam little new to such things..If I have a website...
Hi there everyone, I'm really glad I found this forum! And since there's a special place for introductions I figured I'd make use of it 😎 I'm trying to think...
Alright, I found this comment on lifehacker. Someone commented that if we set config.trim_on_minimize = true Firefox will return system's precious RAM. Anyone's got more information on this?