Coppy - Clipboard Manager

Hello Engeez,

#-Link-Snipped-#

QREO is a start-up of my own, more talk about it (if you like) will be in another topic, in the meantime we released a software, a Clipboard manager program that extends the Windows clipboard to copy & paste several items, saves all the copied items and paste whenever you want.

Coppy is in Alpha stage, Please, try it & provide your feedback!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you should post it in public ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    downloaded!
    will us and let you know " I like it " ๐Ÿ˜€
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Thanks guys ๐Ÿ˜€

@Big K since you said this, can I say you like it?๐Ÿ˜
    @durga what you mean?๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ Maro :
    There is a serious typo out there.
    Please read it as :will use it and say that i liked it !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can't download anything here. I'm currently in the city of Pune and have pathetically slow Internet connection.

But no harm in sharing it in public. I'm sure lot of people will give you great feedback.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Just Downloaded

I Will post feedback Soon
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i used it yesterday.
    Copying text is good ๐Ÿ˜€. Liked it.

When a zapgrab/print screen is done, I would love coppy if it fails to paste on clipboard, but rather still allow me to paste on a word/paint. i think this would be an enhancement to the normal clipboard function. After a zapgrab yesterday, i had to exit coppy inorder to paste in a word document.
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    Neat and clean software. Some suggestions
    1) Dock to the right hand side of the screen or allow the window to move anywhere
    2) Files and text should be displayed in separate color though it's quite clear from extension.
    3) Save on exit and reload on start.
    4) Remove the "Updates...." link at bottom. It gets clicked :bliss:
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    @Mahesh-dahale waiting your feedback

@durga Thanks so much, error found & noted! & more we're adding printscreen saving, so every printscreen press is being saved in the list as an Image file.

@Guttu This is very useful
    1) Noted! I think it's shown for you on the left-top side, this sometimes happens (Known bug) but by default it should be shown on the right bottom side.
    2) Noted!
    3) Feature already developed but has some bugs being resolved.
    4) The link is temporarily till we deploy the update checker.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mumbai: A group of people in Mumbai came launched a campaign named as 'No-Tie' to save energy and protect the environment, reports BBC. Campaigners believe that not wearing a tie...
i'm 400l student in a university-studying elect/elect eng. I have passion for electronics right from my childhood. But my enviroment is affecting me in the sense that it seems i...
What does gravity mean to an engineer? They have to make sure all materials will withstand "the force" of gravity that pulls anything with "weight" towards the center of the...
An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA, when the American turned to the Japanese and asked, "What kind of '-ese' are you?"...
Look the code #include #include int main() { char a[10]="Hello"; cout<