Coolpad Note 3 'Made-In-India' Smartphone Launched Via Amazon For Rs. 8,499

Chinese smartphone manufacturer 'Coolpad' has launched its new smartphone the Note 3 at a discounted price of Rs. 8,499 exclusively via Amazon. The company recently announced that under the government's 'Make in India' initiative, it has decided to manufacture the Coolpad smartphones at Videocon's Aurangabad factory. Not only that, they also have planned for the production of a million smartphones in the first quarter of 2016 itself and hope to establish themselves as the sole distributors for the SAARC regions. With the price-cut version of CoolPad Note 3, the company is vigorously entering the sub-Rs. 10,000 category and further strengthening their foothold in the market by expanding their after-sales support across the nation.

The Coolpad Note 3 smartphone has all the basic features that first-time smartphone users would love to invest in, especially when all they are looking for is an Android device that covers their app usage and brings them connectivity.

Coolpad-Note3-India
Featuring a 5.5 inch capacitive touch screen IPS display, the Coolpad Note 3 brings a 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 178 degrees of viewing angle. Running on Android 5.1 out of the box, the smartphone comes layered with COOLUI 6.0. Equipped with a 64-Bit, Octa Core Cortex A53 MT6753 Mediatek processor coupled with Mali-T720 graphics unit, the Coolpad Note 3 comes loaded with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 64 GB via microSD card.

This is a Dual SIM (4G + 2G) smartphone powered by a 3000mAH lithium-ion battery that is touted to provide over 400 hours of standby time and up to 15 hours of talk time. On the phone's rear end, you will find a 13 megapixel camera, whereas the front snapper is a 5 megapixel one.

For security purpose, the Note 3 comes with a sturdy fingerprint sensor that takes only 0.5 seconds to identify you. Users can not only access various apps with just a touch of their finger, but also customise different fingers for different apps.

Weighing about 150 gms, the smartphone is built in an aluminium frame that supports the screen and the rear end to improve the structural reliability. The company provides one year warranty for the devices and 6 months for the in-box accessories which include - a headset, a protective film for the display, a Charger and a USB cable.

With that we come to the end of the top features and specifications on the Coolpad Note 3? What are your thoughts about the latest 'made in India' smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Coolpad India Best 4G/5G Android & Camera Smartphones in India | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.. I am new to ETABS. I like to start from the beginning. I need to design a Reinforced Concrete beam. Is it possible to find out the depth and...
The first time I watched Fantastic Voyage, the 1966 movie where a submarine along with a crew is shrunk and injected into the blood stream of a scientist in order...
Good Afternoon Kaustubh sir , Sir can you please guide about me about internship, I am currently in 6th semester and will be appearing for my theory examinations . I...
Your Facebook messages will soon come with a ticking time bomb that would destroy them after you have viewed them on Messenger. Yes, Snapchat style self destructing messages are soon...
There's yet another good news, from GIMPS 2016 held at Beijing, for all techies out there. A China based start-up named Zero Zero Robotics has recently unveiled their latest “hover...