Coolpad Mega 2.5D: Android Marshmallow On 5.5 Inch Screen & Two 8MP Cameras For Rs. 6,999

Coolpad hasn’t gained much ground in the smartphone market in India but this might just change with the new smartphone from the company. The Coolpad Mega 2.5D has been launched in the country and it shall be an Amazon India exclusive. The Coolpad Mega 2.5D will go on a flash sale, the first one on 24th August 2016 at 2pm. You can register for the sale by subscribing to the offer on Amazon. The Coolpad Mega 2.5D gets its name thanks to its rather huge 5.5 inch IPS HD (1280*720) display with 267ppi that is shrouded in a 2.5D curved class that makes the corners easier to grasp.

Coolpad Mega 2 (1)

The company is reluctant to mention the details of the innards but after some further digging we were able to discover that the Coolpad Mega 2.5D has the very popular MediaTek MT6735 SoC that houses a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, ARM Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM. The Coolpad Mega 2.5D has an internal memory of 16GB and the microSD card slot gobbles up cards of up to 32GB. The good things about the Coolpad Mega 2.5D are its cameras, on the front and rear you have 8MP cameras. The rear one is equipped with a LED and the front one isn’t.

Coolpad Mega 2 (2)

The Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) on the Coolpad Mega 2.5D is covered with Cool UI 8.0. A 2500mAh battery powers the Coolpad Mega 2.5D which offers you more than 8hours of talk time and 150hours of standby time. The Coolpad Mega 2.5D is available in pure gold, grey and champagne white colours for Rs. 6,999.

Source: Best Selfie Camera Phone | 8MP Front Camera Smartphone With Wide Angle Sony Lens - Coolpad India via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many of you have experienced spreadsheet misuse in your company? Seriously! It drives me insane when people send me some data in the form of a spreadsheet that was...
plzz, help me out choose best topic selection for final year civil civil project under structures & please help me out get best of best ideas
Just before the Independence Day, Intex has kept with the schedule and launched another smartphone in the market. The Intex Aqua Music like its name suggests is the first smartphone...
I've been hearing from multiple sources that Reliance Jio is about to roll out across multiple cities in India. My primary interest is in knowing how much real life downloading...
We design may of our remote sites with lots of redundancy and think of many failure scenarios that we can recover from with minimal impact. Today, one of the sites...