desmondhaynes
desmondhaynes
Branch Unspecified
06 Oct 2010

Coolest Ads: Branding, Marketing, Advertising

Ok, I am glued on to Advertising and Branding - other than engg. And here is my blog - please give in your valuable feedback

Branding, Marketing, Best Advertisements

😁
Prasad Ajinkya

Prasad Ajinkya

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
I like this blog desmond. Esp. the Apple ad 😀

Did you know that the ad was aired only once?
crook

crook

Branch Unspecified
11 years ago
desmondhaynes
Ok, I am glued on to Advertising and Branding - other than engg. And here is my blog - please give in your valuable feedback

Branding, Marketing, Best Advertisements

😁
hey! good collection of ads man!
suyash

suyash

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
oh no...cant find the blog !
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
10 years ago
Oh, thats darn unfortunate. Wanted to check it out!
gohm

gohm

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Yep, it is gone? My favorite ads right now are the ones for e-trade with the talking baby and the Geico commercials with the cavemen. The new 7 up ad with the rabbits is also good. Snickers candybar had a great ad however they pulled it as it was too controversial however you can still watch it on the net.
suyash

suyash

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
gohm
Yep, it is gone? My favorite ads right now are the ones for e-trade with the talking baby and the Geico commercials with the cavemen. The new 7 up ad with the rabbits is also good. Snickers candybar had a great ad however they pulled it as it was too controversial however you can still watch it on the net.
saw the snickers banned ad on youtube.... cool one !! 😎
guess it wont have run even once in India 😎
gohm

gohm

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Yeah, i only saw it here on TV once before they pulled it due to protest, I thought it was really funny & did not take it seriously.

It is a curious study what each person finds offensive. Like here in the US, violence is tolerated by the majority 24/7 on TV but make fun of ourselves & our phobias/feelings (like the snickers ad) and that has to stop asap. weird. 😀
vinod12345madhu

vinod12345madhu

Branch Unspecified
8 years ago
the blog had been closed. please check it out

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.