Coolest Ads: Branding, Marketing, Advertising

Ok, I am glued on to CK - other than engg. CK- please give in your valuable feedback

CK

😁

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    I like this blog desmond. Esp. the Apple ad πŸ˜€

Did you know that the ad was aired only once?
  • crook
    crook
    desmondhaynes
    Ok, I am glued on to CK - other than engg. CK- please give in your valuable feedback

CK

😁
    hey! good collection of ads man!
  • suyash
    suyash
    oh no...cant find the blog !
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh, thats darn unfortunate. Wanted to check it out!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yep, it is gone? My favorite ads right now are the ones for e-trade with the talking baby and the Geico commercials with the cavemen. The new 7 up ad with the rabbits is also good. Snickers candybar had a great ad however they pulled it as it was too controversial however you can still watch it on the net.
  • suyash
    suyash
    gohm
    Yep, it is gone? My favorite ads right now are the ones for e-trade with the talking baby and the Geico commercials with the cavemen. The new 7 up ad with the rabbits is also good. Snickers candybar had a great ad however they pulled it as it was too controversial however you can still watch it on the net.
    saw the snickers banned ad on youtube.... cool one !! 😎
    guess it wont have run even once in India 😎
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yeah, i only saw it here on TV once before they pulled it due to protest, I thought it was really funny & did not take it seriously.

It is a curious study what each person finds offensive. Like here in the US, violence is tolerated by the majority 24/7 on TV but make fun of ourselves & our phobias/feelings (like the snickers ad) and that has to stop asap. weird. πŸ˜€
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    the blog had been closed. please check it out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai There!:smile: Can someone suggest me some really good mini projects,priferably on Power generation and transmission or related to aircraft electricals.PleaseπŸ˜”
Hello everyone, I want seminar topic for the third year computer engineering. Waiting for reply.
hello! i'm working on a robot and i need help in design and control can any one help me??​
its a great pleasure to be in the comany of you all "future of the wide world". to introduce myself am form 'Sikkim' a small northeastern part of India and...