Cooking Classes via Google+ Hangouts

This is just unbelievable! Again life proves to me, 'Ideas are no one's monopoly'.
I was reading an Outlook magazine article the other day about 'How Amazon targets Flipkart with Junglee', and an idea struck me: how about I create an E-commerce Web Portal to sell dance lessons. But then I got into thinking, YouTube has tons of dance tutorials and there a few dance academy websites that particularly sell their dance lessons. How would my idea standout?! Why I'm still trying to figure it out, Google surprises me by doing the same for cooking lessons.

Yeah, #-Link-Snipped-# on.

Here is a video:

Official website #-Link-Snipped-#.

PS: I have no idea if one can earn money through YouTube. Please enlighten me on this. 😁

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    by youtube prople advertise them beacuse video is most rich content to know about other people and yes, pull traffic on their website.

Ex. before Kolaveri di, who know about Dhanush except in south india, but a song got hit of 30m in 3 days and now everyone know about him
    He just kicked off his 1st bollywood debt and shooting started. when movie will realese it will be advertised as movie of that actor who sang famous song Kolaveri di.

After few days of google+ birth it became facebook of photographers.you can find lots of list of photographers to follow on google+
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Thanks! 😀
    I should find out more about it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm quite sure that coca cola sales are declining in India. My friend who's well informed on the matter says that coca cola sales are actually declining all over the...
I've realized that every expert on the subject of finance and money actually does not know what they pretend to know. So I ask them a simple question that leads...
My Dell laptop,almost 1 and half years old is now showing as consider battery replacement at the battery icon. Let me know the prices of dell laptop batteries. Although the...
I have got few good Kindle ebooks. How to read/open Kindle ebooks on windows ? Is there any conversion software? They are in .mobi format.
An article said that the current trends to be continued over the next few years are these: Enhanced Interface for easy-to-learn and easy-to-use; Improved Functionality defined as improving existing features...