Cookies related doubt

Can A.com access the cookies stored by B.com website ?
If yes then how ?

One possible option is that A.com behaves like a client and change its browser settings and manually or randomly add an entry in cookie database stored in our browser
that means random integer is set as cookie number for B.com then if that number exists in B.com database then the A.com can see what information has been stored related to that cookie ?

I dont know whether its possible or not but if it is possible still it does not tell A.com any information about the customer having this specific cookie number.
Please discuss....

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Cookies hold information specific to a particular client and website,thus I don't think they can be accessed by another website unless they are the related pages of a same root domain.Correct me,if I am wrong.
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    @BDBoy What is cookies number ?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    No dude... Till now there's no proper way to access cross-domain cookies... It works only across sub-domains... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Galaxy R is the teared down version of the popular Samsung Galaxy SII phone. The phone has been officially confirmed. The phone will be launched for Asian, Middle East...
CrazyEngineers Mock Aptitude Test II Invitations Sent To Registered Members On Their Email Addresses. Those who did not specify valid CE-Forum ID or Email Address will not receive it. They...
What is the rating of conventional rewirable fuse, MCB etc. What is the rating of polyfuse(resettable fuse or PPTC fuse). Polyfuse are normally used in electronic circuits. Can we replace...
Hey all, First of all,let me introduce myself,my name is Ayush,I'm new to the forums and I've passed my 10+2 this year with PCM,and looking to do graduation with BTech...
hi, i want to build a robot that could be controlled by my voice. i have found the HM2007 IC that is a speech recognition IC. i also found a...