Converting a laptop screen...

Hi everyone!!

Is it possible to disconnect a hp pavilion tx2000 touch screen and convert it into a usb port so i can plug it into a desktop computer and use the tablet functions? the reason why i'm asking this is because my TX2000 is like a portable heater it heats up way too fast and the fan is stupidly loud so i'm thinking just to take the screen out and plug it into my desktop.😁

EEnano

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone! So i've been offer a research summer job, its a research job and i'm veryvery interested in this research. But i'm concern that i don't have that knowledge...
Hello CEan's, I am having an old internal hard drive. I want to convert it into external HD now. Is it possible? If yes, please tell me the procedure. I...
I hope all CEans would participate in this😀 Let's continue this poem. Post as many lines you want😀 CE is like an angel…. It guides every CEan. CE is like...
Hi all.. Nice seeing u all here. Thanks for a wonderful forum. Myself saikiran. I am in need of quick solution to our project. we r doing condition monitoring of...
Currently the 2011 New York Auto Show is probably the most happening place to be at and justifying it are the next generation models of many existing cars being showcased....