convert file type

How can i change a rar. name file type to other?
i'm not able to see it . It is a downloaded file with extension rar.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazy
    Do you really want to 'change' the extension? If its a rar file, you'll need Winrar software available @ WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

I'm not sure if .rar files can be extracted using the the file compression software which comes inbuilt with WinXP.

-The Big K-
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    No you cant.
    Win XP inbuilt compressor is only for zip files.

• aashima
    aashima
    There are also converte softwares available on the net to convert one file type to another file type.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    crazy
    Hey buddy you are a computer engineer.. No one will expect this type of questions from you..

Any way I hope following links will help you..

WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Cheers
    --Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT=verdana,geneva]CEans! CrazyEngineers is proud to have Dan Kuykendall (Director Of Engineering, NTObjectives Inc., USA) – the man behind Mighty Seek Podcast, podPress, project - phpGroupWare, rpmBuilder, Qmail & podcastAlley! Few...
hi everybody,this is my very first thread on this site and i hope i could get the answer of my questions......... my question is that "is there any way to...
who would u think is the ICON of the year 2006? hey everyone, the debate is on "the Icon of the year ".i am not pin pointing the "youth icon"(mind...
Why 555 Timer Is So Called As?that's A Very Common Question But I Didn't That In Book.so Help Me Out
what do u think, it's better to live in a joint family or a nuclear family? c'mon CE'ns pour in your comments as much as possible. this could be your...