View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12831 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Vila
Vila • Nov 8, 2008

Convert C codes to Matlab Codes

Hiiii everybody,

How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes? I have lots of C codes here, but i need them all in Matlab codes form.

Thank you...
Vila
Vila • Nov 8, 2008
Hiiii everybody,

How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes? I have lots of C codes here, but i need them all in Matlab codes form.

Thank you...
anuragh27crony
anuragh27crony • Nov 11, 2008
there's no need to convert the C-Code into Matlab...

as far as i know, we can run C-code directly in Matlab... I don't know exactly but need to check it once.... :smile:
Vila
Vila • Nov 17, 2008
Hiiiii,

Yes its done by using the MEX file. But i dont know how to use the MEX file inside C codes to make it run in Matlab. Besides the header file, where else do we need to include the MEX file, and when to include it? and also how to use the MEX file?

Thankss...
akshu
akshu • Jan 31, 2009
hi, all
anybody help me out regarding Convert C codes to Matlab Codes.

How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes?

Thanks..
durga ch
durga ch • Jan 31, 2009
I had this thought that MATLAB follows the syntax of C codes.
I found this out from mathworks.com
Lokks like all you need is a matlab C complier and then changing the main() function in your C code to mexfunction and remainging all should work as the syntax is same

look for more! 😀

Support - What are my options for interfacing MATLAB code and C/C++ code with the MATLAB Compiler?

MATLAB

Share this content on your social channels -