Convert C codes to Matlab Codes

Hiiii everybody,

How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes? I have lots of C codes here, but i need them all in Matlab codes form.

Thank you...

Replies

• Vila
    Vila
    Hiiii everybody,

How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes? I have lots of C codes here, but i need them all in Matlab codes form.

Thank you...
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    there's no need to convert the C-Code into Matlab...

as far as i know, we can run C-code directly in Matlab... I don't know exactly but need to check it once.... :smile:
  • Vila
    Vila
    Hiiiii,

Yes its done by using the MEX file. But i dont know how to use the MEX file inside C codes to make it run in Matlab. Besides the header file, where else do we need to include the MEX file, and when to include it? and also how to use the MEX file?

Thankss...
  • akshu
    akshu
    hi, all
    anybody help me out regarding Convert C codes to Matlab Codes.

How do i change or convert C codes to Matlab codes? Is there any software that can convert C codes to Matlab codes?

Thanks..
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I had this thought that MATLAB follows the syntax of C codes.
    I found this out from mathworks.com
    Lokks like all you need is a matlab C complier and then changing the main() function in your C code to mexfunction and remainging all should work as the syntax is same

look for more! 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

.[/quoteI'm sorry, I have an important question that hasn't related to this forum. question: Do the abroad universities see the IELTS results from site or just from IELTS certification. I...
hii can i get some topic (if possible in java) to do a project , which has a demand in corporate world
😎Hello, am Bernard from Nigeria in Africa. I am a final year mechanical engineering student of Federal University of Technology Minna here in Nigeria. I hope to meet and learn...
Hello, im an electromechanical engineering and i got my degree basing my final project in Short Term load forecasting, wich is to predict the next week's load on demand from...
CEans, I've been experiencing a strange problem since last few days. In order to access Google, I must type the complete URL, that is WWW.google.com. I'm experiencing the problem with...